Bought my wife and daughter a present!!

I stumbled across this car on Buffalo Craigslist the other day and after a test drive and a couple of days making the kid sweat I got a great deal on.
The lowdown, 1994 Mustang GT Convertible, Mach 460 stereo, new leather seats, 4.10 gears, CAI, Underdrives, headers, O/R h-pipe and cat back, auto with shift kit, cobra wheels with brand new tires, lowered 2 ", HID headlights and clear corners, very well maintained and has a beautiful custom paint and airbrush job that was done by the talented 17 year old I bought it from. Although I like the rear bumper and appreciate the artwork it will look better hanging on the wall in my soon to be garage and it will be getting a new bumper painted the same lazer red with pearl. It also has a NOS sniper kit that will be taken out. The kid only used the purge and the rest of the parts came in a box.
Here are some pics. (oh, the fender stripes are vinyl and will be coming off as well and It is NOT a Cobra so bye bye badging.)

pics of said daughter? :stuck_out_tongue:

i like the car besides what u said you’re taking off, and the grille

Not a fan of Mustangs so I know nothing about them, but is the shifter inside the dash?

So the kid has a custom painted hood and bumper, fender stripes, and a NOS purge, but it doesnt actually run the NOS?

I’d offer some parts for it, but all i have are stock parts haha. if you want to put cats on it I have a bbk catted x pipe.

nice pick up

ford+auto?

Uhhhhhh, she’s 4 1/2 LOL

and yes the car is an auto and that is only because Nikki doesn’t like driving stick. It will probably end up with a nicely build AOD instad of the AODE that’s in it now. A couple Vanstrom Racing touches and this will be a very nice street car but it’s staying like it is for the summer. Look for a makeover this winter.
Oh, and I’m glad the kid didn’t spray it considering it’s a stock 5.0. (that will change too…LOL)

:io:
nvm LOL

Nice pickup. Were currently looking for a stang for my mom.What are your plans for this one 10s?

I love how he just used the purge.

^^^HaHa!!

Thanks, I looked for a while before i settled on it only because it was immaculate everywhere. This will be just a street car with some bolt ons. Nothing real crazy but not stock.

I like the car :tif: on the grill

Did you guy this from a kid named Aaron by chance? Tall and skinny kid?

Yep it’s Aaron’s car. What do you know that I don’t?

I don’t like the “Cobra” airbrushed on the back bumper cover, but the hood looks awesome.

Looks decent. Hope you enjoy it.

It’s actually very detailed up close but it doesn’t fit the car. I’ll be replacing the bumper and just keeping this one as a garage ornament.

for the love of god lose that grill! other than that nice car

Whats the price man, what about motor pics?

I’ll get to that stuff, I haven’t even picked it up yet!! LOL

Not for sale, just bought it today. Motor is stock with a CAI, headers and underdrives so I’m sure you can picture it! LOL
I’ll post some new pics once I can get it how it needs to be.

Nice buy. Not a fan of stangs but the car is pretty clean in/out. Its rare to see a car owned by a 17 year old in this condition.