'Bout to jump on this deal

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/1331923338.html

“BLUE EYED DEMON” finally for sale!! Tricked out Lancer OZ - $9000 (Sugar Land, TX)

Date: 2009-08-19, 4:55PM CDT
Reply to: sale-m8nuk-1331923338@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Never thought I’d say this, but the time has come to sell my car, dubbed the “Blue Eyed Demon” from a model at one of my car shows. The car has treated me well since I bought it in mid 2007. Only reason I’m selling is to get into a truck due to my new job. So, the car is priced low in hope of it moving fast. Here are some of the specs, PLEASE read everything if truly interested:

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally
Exterior Color: Yellow
Interior Color: Black
Miles: ~71,xxx
Kelly Blue Book Private Party Value (STOCK Condition): $6,500-7,000
Asking Price: $9,000 OBO
Power Windows (see “Cons” section below)
Power Locks
Sun Roof

Now on to the aftermarket goodies:

Exterior Upgrades:
•BRAND NEW K-Sport front end from Accolade = $405
•JDM EVO IX Rear end from accolade with custom two tone paint job = $700 for bumper and $300 for paint for $1000 total
•EVO Style Carbon Fiber hood from Seibon = $550
•JDM Black background headlights = $150
•JDM Black background taillights = $120
•Custom Ultra Blue HID headlights = $135
•Custom Painted black front grill = $35
•Custom Powder coated factory rims, HIGH GLOSS BLACK (entire rim, not just surface. Had them broken down off the tires before sent to the coaters.) = $250
•Black tribal graphics running down both sides of the car = $65
•“GReddy” logos on both rear quarter panels (see “Cons” section below) = $20
•Factory EVO VIII spoiler with carbon fiber center piece and endcaps painted black = $300
•75 degree lambo door kit (currently un-installed because I was going to do some custom work but never got around to it. All of the work is done, the hinges simply need to be bolted back on to the car.) = $500
•Tinted windows all the way around, including sun roof and windshield strip
•Factory Sun roof (see “Cons” section below)
•Suicide/Flip flop trunk kit = $100
•Custom blacked out side turn signals with bulbs removed
•Blue LED reverse lights = $10
•“BLUE EYED DEMON” decal across front windshield = $25

Interior Upgrades:
•4-point camlock racing harnesses (had bucket racing seats with these but the seats were removed and I left the harnesses in.) = $100
•Custom painted dash and misc. interior trim pieces yellow = ~$20 for paint
•7” In dash, JENSEN touch screen CD/DVD/WMA/MP3 player. Has iPod and AUX connections hooked up and coming out of the ashtray. = $450
•G3 OTTO Aftermarket gauges. Dimmer and color selector located in pull out tray. = $180
•Full A-Pillar triple gauge pod loaded with 3 Glow Shift tinted series gauges: Oil Pressure (has a bad ground currently), Engine Temp, and a Digital AF Ration/Voltmeter Combo gauge = $300 total
•Behind gauge pillar is a replaced factory pillar with one from an 03 EVO VIII (with tweeter grill). = $35
•Passenger side A-pillar is full REAL carbon fiber. = $85
•Custom painted A,B,C-pillars, headliner, sun visors and sun roof pull shade all to BLACK to make interior all black rather than factory two tone black and gray. = ~$65 for paint
•Blue LED’s in front AC vents = $5
•Custom carbon fiber switch panel holding 8 BLUE LED switches that control most of the in car lighting accessories. = $100 for panel and $8 per switch for total of $164
•BLUE LED’s under front dash and under both front seats to light up all 4 floor boards = ~$50 for front and $30 for back for a total of $80
•Changed all dash board lights to BLUE LED = ~$30
•Fake carbon fiber stick on e-brake handle = $10
•Fake carbon fiber shift knob = $20
•PA System (box mounted under seat, mic comes up on side of seat and speaker mounted in engine bay) = $45 for everything
•BLUE LED bar in trunk = ~$35
•Cobra radar detector, hard wired into the car so you never have to remember to turn it on or off, it turns on and off with the car. = ~$100

Engine/Exhaust/Performance
•Custom painted valve cover, cam gear cover, radiator supports, fuse box cover, etc. inside engine bay = ~$45 for paint
•Most of the hoses and wire groups are now covered in blue wire loom and/or silicon hoses = ~$65 all said and done
•Custom SRI system with Auto Zone filter = ~$50 all said and done
•Chrome Kamikazee 4-1 headers into a 3” Kamikazee downpipe = $350
•Magnaflow High Flow Cat Converter = $130
•Upgraded cat back piping from 1.5” to 2.25” = $75
•Magnaflow Street Series Straight through stainless steel muffler with a 4” double walled, angle cut tip = $180
•Blue LED bar inside engine bay = ~$35

Stereo/Sound system
•JENSEN 7” in dash flip out touch screen CD/DVD/WMA/MP3 player. Has iPod and AUX connections hooked up and coming out through ash tray
•4 GA wire from the battery, into a JL AUDIO 100AMP inline fuse, to a hidden distribution block (used to have multiple amps). = ~$55 for all
•In trunk is (2) 12” JL AUDIO W3’s in a custom ported box (carpet is kinda messed up. That’s what you get for letting your sister use your subs haha) = ~$350
•Subs are powered by a BOSS 1200 Watt amp = $100
•Inside car, all speakers are DUAL brand and sound very nice for the brand (were in the car when I bought it, I just never upgraded to the Pioneers I have)
•Subs are hooked up to a switch on the switch panel to shut off in case a cop gets curious hahaha

Those are all of the upgrades that I can remember at the moment, I’m sure I may have overlooked a few. Now, in all fairness, I will list the things that I know are wrong with the car:

CONS:
•Passenger side of the car got keyed from front to back, some places worse than others, and the rear quarter panel was spray painted over the GReddy logo.
•Paint job is not the best in the world, but the car is priced low enough that after a nice paint job, it will be show worthy again. This car was entered into 3 different car shows, and won a total of 7 trophies, 3 of which were for “BEST EVO” AND ITS NOT EVEN AN EVO!! I went head to head against REAL EVO’s and I won every time.
•The sunroof does not function correctly for some reason. It will open completely but will only close about halfway, you have to close it the rest of the way manually with an allen wrench directly at the motor. I have replaced the motor a few months back and it did not solve the problem. I am not sure what is wrong.
•The passenger side window will not roll down from the driver door anymore, you must lean over and roll it down from the passenger switch. I THINK I know what is wrong with it and I will attempt at my guess but if that doesn’t work I’m at a loss.

So, as you can see, the car has its definitely has its positives but it also has its negatives as well. I personally feel that the positives outweigh the negatives greatly. All the car really need to be back out on the road dominating shows is a new paint job and another driver who has the free time I used to have. It was a huge passion of mine and I greatly enjoyed going to the shows and showing off all the hard work I had personally put into my car. The car is a real attention getter and it made me proud all of the looks, head nods and thumbs up I would get on the streets from people of all ages. I’m sad to sell my car but like I said, my new job requires a truck so I’m pricing this car to move fast. Blue book on KBB is between $6,500 and $7,000 depending on how you rate the quality. I have around $6824 in the car as far as parts go (I have the receipts for MOST of the parts, not all. I just need to find them as I just moved into an apt) as you can see from above (and that does not include all of the parts I’ve bought and replaced, that is just what is currently on the car now). So between blue book and what I have in the car, it should go for somewhere near $11,000 - $12,000. I’m only asking $9,000 OBO. The price is very negotiable as I need to sell it fast. If you are interested and SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY, please feel free to e-mail me at any time with any questions you may have. I have plenty more pictures if you are interested. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

http://images.craigslist.org/3nf3m93o35Oe5Pd5Rd98j740847bba64a1cb1.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/3n93m63p25O85Pa5Sa98j39a550fbb1fc1a99.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/3n53o53lc5Qe5P15R798ja94f409781141aa3.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/3na3k53pc5Oa5Q35S998jacae7c841b211167.jpg

get it kramer ! race sssssmsokine 1!!111

JUNK

“I went head to head against REAL EVO’s and I won every time.”

:sHa_rofl:

:sHa_dielaughing:

90’s called

They want their trunk back

what a heap of shit.

and blind man wouldnt want to be seen in that,.

the way i read that i think he meant show wise… not racing, but nonetheless :rofl

i used to have an '03 Lancer… but would NEVER think about making it look like that… wtf?

:facepalmRiceeeeeeeeee

Joey should trade his civic for that

Already did, going to swap with him tomorrow. I’m giving him $2,000 on top too. Can’t wait to be rompin on Evos and STIs with this puppy.

mad tiiiiiiite

yea, that one has me wondering “did the other evos KNOW he was racing?”

This car was entered into 3 different car shows, and won a total of 7 trophies, 3 of which were for “BEST EVO” AND ITS NOT EVEN AN EVO!! I went head to head against REAL EVO’s and I won every time.

:facepalm

This car was entered into 3 different car shows, and won a total of 7 trophies, 3 of which were for “BEST EVO” AND ITS NOT EVEN AN EVO!! I went head to head against REAL EVO’s and I won every time.

This just shows that “ricers” dont know shit about cars. Judges were ricers, this kid is a ricer. Done

i remember when dkid wanted to get one of these and do an evo body conversion

they got body kits for that…

as seen in the fast and the furious (the first one)

http://www.body-kit.com/lan02e7ts.html

wat

:crazy

like 9th grade he wanted a ralliart. He was going to turbo the stock motor and get body kitz