Boxersix DO NOT VIEW THIS

Mr. Bean killed a McLaren F1

Rumor has it that Boxersix is already on a plane to the UK along with a high powered rifle.

How the fuck did mr bean have a mclaren f1?

must have some money. this is the 2nd time he wrecked the car…he apparently has over 35k miles on that car and does alot of track driving.

McLaren repaired it once i guess, and im sure they will try to this time as well.

love dem cars.

years ago I saw will turner’s sitting at the TMS paddock at Limerock during a world challenge race. was raining that weekend, F1 was covered in mud :lol

I’ll give him credit for actually driving it all the time.

The more miles you put on, the more shit happens.

Better him drive and crash it, rebuild and keep driving than this guy

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?p=857177#post857177

yeah just saw that thread, must be nice to be filthy rich and own such amazing cars and just let them rot and not care.

wat

Click link above his post to another thread.

owned myself, still drunk from last night

it will get fixed. it’s not like its gone for good.

One cannot title such a thread and not expect me to take a peek

Chassis #061 in for major repair session #2 :Idiots He wrecked it hard the first time back in '98-'99. This one looks like a doozy though.

oh i knew you would look. i figured the title would make it more enticing.

Shame to see it wrecked yet again, but as you said at least he drove it. IIRC Rowan is/was one of the highest paid British actors and has made a killing overseas with his “comedy”, if that’s what you call it.

Me kicking u in the balls. Now that’s comedy

He was just on Top Gear talking about this car too.

Yep, while setting the record lap time for the SIARPC segment.

He can drive. Doesn’t make me despise him any less for wrecking this car. Point blank though, I’d wreck quite a few GT3’s on purpose to own one of these outright, and would burn the Porsche factory to bump that up to an LM :tongue