BRA > LIFE....... WTF IS WRONG WITH KIDS

too bad it was a chest wound and you still cut his pants off :mamoru:

were the titties at least round and plump?

thats good!

see, situations like this should allow you to take back your efforts to revive her. she will probably go home and just take another dose and kill herself on it by accident anyway. fuck people like that. ida bitch smacked her

you saved her life man… how many people can say they saved a life…

she walks away pissed about the bra, who cares. maybe some day she’ll do something great in the world… and she has you to thank (she probably will never thank you) but you still saved a life, her life.

shrugs don’t know who made him sign it, I think the jeweler or someone. He just told me this at his wedding.

i would knock her right the fuck back out

lol

and somepeople are just crazy.

you did your job /thread

wow. i still dont get how people do heroin, or even want to try it. i mean im all in for a good time and all but heroin and crack = :nono:

Some people are not grateful no matter what.
NFPD has shown me this everytime I ride along.

After I read this the one thing that came to my mind was the scene in Pulp Fiction with Marcellus Wallaces wife.

But yeah shes an idiot if all she was worried about was her clothes…

tits?

F that hoe.

People suck. I would have expected nothing less from that B.

First good post in this entire thread. I totally agree.

Don’t sweat it dude, you saved her life, that’s all that really matters.

stupid bitch…

Heh,i love hospitals…i’ve been in a few times due to broke bones(legs,arms ect.) from motocross and snowcross…

I love it, the nurses imediatly cut off all your clothes…but at over$300 a pair of pants (snow) it kinda sucks. even when you have a broken arm they seem to cut off your pants and boxers…so you lay in the nude and it seems they give you the smallest blanket to cover up with. :gay2:

But what ever, i don’t care what they cut off as long as i still get to keep my limbs…or for that matter my fucking LIFE.

If she is on drugs she probably stole the bra anyway.
I want to know who is going to pay for her care.
She will be dead soon for sure.