BRA > LIFE....... WTF IS WRONG WITH KIDS

At 1:32 am this morning I was at work in the Emergency room at Kenmore Mercy Hospitol… I look up out of the triage window to the sound of screeching tires and see a guy carrying a girl over his shoulder… I think Oh shit! what happened… He comes in drops her on the floor and screams she’s OD’ing on “Smack”(heroin)… I go wtf!!! are you serious. I scream back for the Doctor and other nurses… We get her up, she’s blue in the face and not breathing. I tell the Doc what the guy said and we got her into the “Code” room. They got an IV line in asap and I got out my trauma scissors and cut her clothes off from the ankles up (straight through the pants, up through the shirt and bra). They gave her a big dose of “NARCAN” ( Anti-narcotic that hits the vein with EPINEPHRINE which works like adrenalin) within seconds she shoots up screaming litterally SCREAMING!! So she popped back into a concious state pretty quick, but when this happens people start flopping around in confusion… So we hold her down and give her other drugs to relax the nerves a bit… So after about 35-40 min. we get an anonamous phone call asking about her (it was the boy friend a.k.a the guy who dumped her) he shows up and tells her what happened. So after she is stable and begins to take in what happened, we go in and ask her what she was doing and try to get a history of drug abuse from her and all she has to say to us is “You motherfuckers, I swear to god I wanna know who cut my fucking bra up and I want a supervisor and I wanna know who the little bastard is that ruined my clothes…” I seriously just looked at her and said “We just saved your fucking life, and all you can say is who cut my bra up!” she replied with a group of harsh words about price and other random shit.

On a serious note, Is life really that small and meaningless that all you can do is bitch out the people who saved your life because they cut your clothes up?

Reasoning for cutting the clothes up, is that we need quick access to veins for IV lines and access to the Thoracic (chest) region incase CPR is needed and to get a EKG and put them on the heart monitor. But she did in a sense luck out because she came back to life quick enough that we didn’t have to put a catheter in…

How would you guys feel if this girl said that to you after what you did?

what a piece of shit, people like that dont deserve a second chance.

I’d regret reviving her.

matter of fact whats her name and address im going to go to her house and in one swing smack her, her bf and her mom

wow…

I would have been like “shut the fuck up or I’ll post pics of your titties on the interweb, beeyotch.”

ya on that note. did she have nice tits?

She’s a druggie, what do you want… that’s about the only thing she can think about, not the fact that she was almost dead and her presious BF just dumped her at the ER…

As for cutting clothes off; it’s common sence, you come in to the ER in critical condition, you are going to be stripped as fast as possible with a pair of sissors and cutters (jewelery).

Actually my buddy has a titanium wedding band, and he had to fill out some special paperwork when he bought it because the hospitals/paramedics can’t cut it off and may have to take his finger if they can’t get it off.

:biglaugh: no comment

And yea druggies do suck, but this chick was seriously not a day over 22.

people make me sick somtimes

were the boobies nice?

Does it make me a bad person if i thought the same thing?

there is a lot of scum out there, but would you expect anything less from someone oding on heroin

Hopefully she doesnt have medical coverage and this will cost her 5,000 bux…then she can worry about her bra next time she is shopping at salvation army because she cant afford clothes anymore.

Karma +1 if that happens

:wtf: Titanium can be cut off. It’d be a bit harder than cutting silver or gold, but most emergency rooms should have no problem. Who made him fill out paperwork? Tungsten is the only wedding ring material that isn’t cut off. If it has to be removed in an emergency they squeeze it in vice grips and it shatters.

And yeah, she’s probably just a worthless druggie on welfare that gets everything handed to her, hence the unbelievable ungratefullness. The sad part is that I’m guessing it’s our tax dollars that paid for her to be revived, and will probably buy her a new set of clothes. Something tells me that she doesn’t have medical at her 9-5 job and doesn’t put her money into a medical insurance payment.

yeah deff karma…gonna get dat bitch in the end…well atleast yu were their to save her life.

something tells me she doesn’t have a 9-5, unless she stops sucking dick for dope after 5…

lmao.
thats fucked up. WHAT a dumb bitch.

smack smacK

:tup to the speedy response in the ER.

my 21 month old was throwing up all over me and the waiting room with a 104 fever
and we were never even triaged. waited 45 minutes then took her home.
in all fairness, we were the only ones in the waiting room @ 2am. :frowning:

I’ll bet thats not even the worst human you have delt with there…

find herion, shoot her up with more, dump her out front, call Bf and tell him to come get the druggie

Yeah, that fucking sucks, I had to cut some guys pants off at the scene of an accident he kept telling me to stop cutting because he was embarassed.

Turns out he did have a small cut in his femoral artery, and the paramedic I was with probably saved his life.