Brake upgrade for all the 300zx TT owners out there!!

Who wants some skyline GTR front brakes?
Calipers, rotors, pads
They have a 32mm airgap. All the Z32 TT’s have a 30mm air gap. Supposed to be a great upgrade to prevent fading.
All I want is to trade them for your stock front brakes plus a little cash.(very little!)

Let me know if your interested!!

Will also fit 240sx/Silvia with no modification as long as you have the room behind your rims!

ben why arnt u using them for ur silvia?

how much would you sell them for seperatly? without the Z32 Brakes?

The reason I don’t use them…
I am not sure if the slightly larger caliper/rotor will clear my rims, so I want to get my hands on some Z32 stuff which will have a better chance of clearing!

And to those interested in buying the GTR brakes. I don’t really have a price in my head, I just want to get some Z32 or equivalent. Feel free to PM me an offer.
But I am not looking to make money on the sale of these, I just really want to get a brake upgrade that will fit properly!!

if u are so curious about fitment why dont u take off stock calipers…2 bolts and bolt on other calipers it should only take 30 mins!

I plan on doing that soon, just figured I would throw the offer out there and give someone else a chance to upgrade there brakes as well as mine.

Well, I recieved all the brakes today. And ran into a few small problems:
-I also bought the master cylinder and brake booster off of this GTR. The brake booster was broken during shipping.
-I test fitted the calipers and they are to big by like 1cm or less. the rub on the inside of my wheel spokes
-and the master cylinder only has 2 plugs for my brake lines, ABS, I don’t have ABS and need 3 lines.

Sooo…If any of you guys are looking for a brake upgrade, this would be a sweet one to go with. You would need the following:
-a S13 with larger offset 16" rims or some 17" rims. or front spacers.
-ABS, or a different mastercylinder.
-or if you have a Z32, then you need nothing but this upgrade to almost eliminate brake fade!

I am going to look into getting the parts I need to make this work on my S13, but if any of you are interested, I will sell these for $600. I could get pics if they are really needed. The rotors are almost new, hardly any wear. The pads are almost new, the caliprs are in great shape and look really good. The rotors are vented with a 32mm gap and the heat vanes inside the gap are curved to increase there efficiencey.
And I will trade for someones Z32 brakes or equivalent.
Let me know if your interested!!

In case anyone’s wondering, these brakes will stop a 3300+ lb car with little effort. I can only imagine how crazy they must be on a lighter car like an S13. Get some good brake pads and it should stop like crazy!