Brand New Impreza Owner

Hello all. A friend turned me on to pittspeed as I am new to mods/tuning cars and I recently purchased an '06 Subaru Impreza(2.5). I am looking to make it alot quicker and attempting to make it look a bit more pleasing to the eye. I appologize I don’t know tooooo much but I figured this would be a good stepping stone. Please let me know what you think my next step would be if you were me!

drink beer welcome drink more beer

welcome. Is it a turbo?

welcome

welcome

welcome

welcome, judging from his post, the car is a non-turbo 2.5rs, still a cool car

welcome

welcome

I would do intake and exhaust first. Depending on your budget I would do header back if you have the funds. After that I would go with a tune. Handheld available for those? after that you are going to get into some big money in those cars i believe. Unless you want to spray it.

You are correct, it is a non-turbo =/

Here’s the big issue I am running into. Those are all things people have suggested thus far, but I am at a loss as to where to get these installed. I can go to a dealer if need be but I didn’t know if they installed aftermarket parts. I also wouldn’t have a clue as to what to buy. =/

welcome

check out this forum

clubwrx. it isnt only wrx’s on there, but they are mostly all subaru people and can point you to the right direction for mods with the best performance gains. I/H/E might not give you the best gains for those cars, but check it out

welcome to the site