brand new on thursday

is anyone going to the brand new concert this thurs?? i got my tickets 2 months ago so im pretty excited

i remember seeing brand new play in a buffalo basement about 5-7 years (ish?) ago. The sucked then, and still do.

Billy Talent is on Thursday :slight_smile:

Billy Talent>Brand New

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:3,topic:25752"”]

Billy Talent is on Thursday :slight_smile:

Billy Talent>Brand New

[/quote]

i almost posted that * > brand new.

but that’s not true, because i remembered that there were bands like disturbed, aerosmith, the grateful dead, dave mathew’s band, phish, pearl jam, creed and any “classic rock” or late 90-s and on “hard rock”

[quote=“newman,post:4,topic:25752"”]

i almost posted that * > brand new.

but that’s not true, because i remembered that there were bands like disturbed, aerosmith, the grateful dead, dave mathew’s band, phish, pearl jam, creed and any “classic rock” or late 90-s and on “hard rock”

[/quote]

look what ya did, now joe is going to come in here. i distinctly remember him calling me asking how far away i lived from philly so he could go to both, BOTH peral jam concerts there when they were on tour.

these fucking bands have horrible names, i didnt know if there was a brand new concert that Thursday was playing or if Brand New was playing with Thursday of if Brand New Thursday was a brand new band coming out on thursday.

[quote=“dirtye30,post:6,topic:25752"”]

these fucking bands have horrible names, i didnt know if there was a brand new concert that Thursday was playing or if Brand New was playing with Thursday of if Brand New Thursday was a brand new band coming out on thursday.

[/quote]

lol

im contemplating selling my ticket on ebay, they’re fetching $100+
plus i’d miss work on thursday… i should have bought like 10 tickets and ebay’d em all

haha.

i’m going. i’m pretty stoked.

[quote=“94wvwglxvr6,post:7,topic:25752"”]

lol

im contemplating selling my ticket on ebay, they’re fetching $100+
plus i’d miss work on thursday… i should have bought like 10 tickets and ebay’d em all

[/quote]

my old roomate bought 4 tickets… but he is going on vacation, so had to sell them…

he got A LOT for them… much more than he paid…but still… brand new…eh

who’s going to see billy talent?? :slight_smile: