WTB: Tickets for Brand New 3/15

anyone know of anything lmk.

its for a friend… i swear… :redface:

dont lie. i would wanna go if i found tickets too :present:

wait tickets went on sale? are they sold out

Ya, first I heard of this…and where are they playing!?

edit, just realized this is in the middle of spring break. :frowning:

OMG I AM GOING!!!

tickets went on sale in january.

<3 pre-sale tickets.

i have my tickets, like i said… its for a friend.

anyone?

ttt. anyone know or got any connections for tickets

damn, it’s sold out?

shit. their new album is by far their best.

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:8,topic:24589"”]

damn, it’s sold out?

shit. their new album is by far their best.

[/quote]

yes it’s sold out. and i still have tickets.

bahahahah. i win.

but i’ll let you know if i hear anything.

thanks the only tickets i found were like 120 a piece thats way way to much, they play in ohio the next day so i was thinking road trip but that show is sold out also

120 a piece, holy shit.

I heart brand new, but lets be honest, they SUCK live. I’ve seen them 3 times, and after each time I said, “wow, I really thought they weren’t going to suck this time”.

so im old and out of the loop, the bands name is brand new? thats kinda cool. so ahh brand new has a brand new album coming out…just sounds funny.

thats what my boss said to me when he asked me who i was playing. "so what happens when they’re old? what are they going to call themselves then?

you’re not 63 are you?

lol, well sorry to keep this thread going but the pair on ebay is up to 177.50… i love brand new but honestly thats not worth it… i found out they play in toronto in may , im paying 20 dollars a ticket to go there

i’m so gonna make out with jesse lacey. it will be fab.

[quote=“baseball24,post:14,topic:24589"”]

lol, well sorry to keep this thread going but the pair on ebay is up to 177.50… i love brand new but honestly thats not worth it… i found out they play in toronto in may , im paying 20 dollars a ticket to go there

[/quote]

i’m thinking i’m just going to do the same. i need to make a trip to toronto anyway.