12/14/07 RIT: Thrice | Brand New

Friday 12/14/07 7:00PM @ RIT:

Brand New | Thrice | And Me Without You

Tickets still available ($21.50).
http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/64

Anyone going?

I’d be tempted to go just for Brand New. Not really a fan of Thrice and I’ve never even heard of the last band.

is at RIT right now and had no idea

what a great job marketing these events :roll2:

I might go just to see brand new… I don’t know if I’ve ever even heard Thrice but for some reason I feel sa though they must be lame.

I’ll be there to see Brand New and Thrice.

I like Thrice. I don’t know why. I always have.

No clue on the last band either.

I just can’t see myself paying 20 bucks just to see Brand New. As much as I like them, I think they suck live, lol.

RIT needs to stop hosting shity music…

emo music ftl

Brand New’s newest album is anything but emo. I don’t know why people still compare their music to emo bands like Taking Back Sunday.

Unless you were referring to the other 2 on that list, which I have no idea what category either band would be in.

I’d see Brand New if they did an acoustic set.

Ugh, seriously?

The last 2 times I’ve seen them that’s what they did, and it was horrible.

i’ll be there.

i’m going. my friend went last friday to see the same tour in nyc, she said brand new played mostly the new stuff which was to be expected.

mewithoutyou puts on phenomenal performances. thrice is eh live, but i’m not their biggest fan, its definitely tolerable.

Really??

I have some acoustic shit on my computer and it sounds good. I’ve never seen them before though, so I can’t say anything for certain. :spam:

does anyone have any samples of ‘me without you’ that they wanna post up? if I like them, then it might be worth it to make the trip out there, especially if brand new plays mostly new stuff.

http://www.mewithoutyou.com/#null

just go to the website

I’ve been waiting for this show to happen for a while. I love Brand New. Last time they came to Buffalo they played a really long set, like 2 hours. I’m hoping they play a lot of their older stuff as well.

Ugh now I kind of want to get out there

i REALLY want to go see thrice, i may go

dude i totally agree with you… i saw them at the town ballroom a while back it sucked… the latest record is fantastic still… they just suck live.

and old thrice fucking shreads, havent listened to them at all after artist in the ambulance

and i saw thrice open for dashboard a longgggg time ago, it was great, with the get up kids omg chris carabba youre so cute

hmm I don’t think I have the new album, my automatic e-mail notification of new albums from specified artists script is clearly FALE

I need to get me some of that