Thrice and My Chemical Romance

is anyone goin…im working the show…just wondering if anyone is goin…its the first show ive worked in wny…just to see if anyones goinso i got someone to chill with during the show

I wish I was… My Chemical Romance is damn good.

who?

ehh i can think of 30 other bands id see before MCR

im working the show…i fuckin hate mcr, thrice is the shit. i just worked 311 on monday in rochester…show kicked ass, i was just posting up cause i knew theres gotta be some scenesters on here that would like mcr…ill be bored during the show , since im stage hand i will have nuthing to do during

i don’t do mcr.

the saosin show was the last show I went to. It was saucy.

so no1 is goin

beckington <3’s mcr if i remember correctly. he may be…

i knew that scenster would like that my faggot romance :lol:

yea he does. and i don’t think he’s goin. i’d like to see thrice…

thrice and getting paid are the reasons i told them id work the show… i hate mcr

ugh i work or else id go

thrice is amazing

mcr is a god damn joke, but thrice is the tightest live band around no doubt, and circa is amazing as well

me & jam will be there

when is it???

i need to know when i have to pick up my free tickets.

thats it…shit id see Cher before MCR…lol Cher wears less makup.

Yeah, when and where?

id go to see thrice

^^^word

i’d love to go see thrice

monday nov 28, as in today, at the dome theatre at 7:00

I’ve been texting and calling Teppei from Thrice. I’m supposed to do an interview with him for the Snapcase documentary I’m working on. He replied once, and hasn’t since, and doesn’t listen to his voicemail (his outgoing voicemail message says so). I MAY be there, not sure. Look for the fat dude with the Pelican case and monopod. Probably be there with Jon from Snapcase.