Thrice and My Chemical Romance

yeah, thrice is cool because they integrate some math rock. but most people don’t even know it.

but thats a big reason to why theyre cool, that and thier songs actually mean somthing, the lyrics emotion and meaning that goes into each song is incredible

The sound man needs new ears. The snare drum was missing from every band. Didn’t watch much of MCR, but even they sounded bad.

Thrice was pretty good, not my kind of music, but you can tell they are a group of good players. Nice guys, too.

:tup: Thrice

still getting used to the new cd. its so different, but good.

Thrice played yesterday and I didn’t know about it? DAMNIT!!!

Anyone go? Was it good? What songs did Thrice play?

:word:…deff diff then artist in the ambulance…

but still a good CD. It took me a while to get used to it…it had to grow on me…but i really like it

well i had a fun day monday…got to chill with dustin and teppei for a little bit after i got cut, interesting guys. theyre road crew are some very nice people. thrice is one hell of a live band, glad i finally got to see them and work the show. pumice, i was taking tickets for the first hour since i got cut from setup. but i bleev i saw you, cause ive seen you at meets b4,i was the fat kid with the blak corona shirt taking tickets. did you get your interveiw??

mcr’s singer is the biggest douche ive ever seen, i got round 3 so i decided to go on the balcony and pass out, i woke up druing a sound check and their singer walked bye, i said whats up when he looked at me, he then proceeded to give me a dirty ass look and keep walking…yea, hes a fag.

anyways, i def dug circa survive, but thrice stole the show in my opinoin.

ps. i guess the thing to do is pop some ‘e’ and overdose cause some 17 yr old girl we had to drag outside, her frend tried running away and the one security gaurd ran up to her, this chick starts screamin at the top of her lungs. had to call the ambulence and shit, poor little dumb ass scenester bitches didnt get to see mcr, o well.

yeahhh that show was not so great, i felt like i was at a backstreet boys concert, stupid screaming girls, the speakers were all muffled, couldn’t hear shit over screaming. the lead singer of mcr was wearing a bulletproof vest, WTF? Thrice was by far the best band there. mcr was not that good at all. Opening band, the guy looked like he was mollesting the mic.