MCR and THrice

anyone going? I wil be all up in there. let me know if you are we can smoke a bowl.

Brock

No idea what you just said, but i’m in for the bowl. Besides you owe me. :wink:

New thrice is emo and thus gay.

Oh i get it, My Chemical Romance.

See, i’m still hip.

my chemical romance = dirt ew

new thrice is dirt aswell, the illusion of safety is their best album in my opinion, althought identity crisis is ok.

you guys are all so cool.

you can have your opinions but not here, piss off.

Brock

I’ll be there, cuz MCR is the shiznit!

haters be gone!

MCR! MCR! MCR! MCR!

i’s poor until after chrstmas, boo. i would be all over that.

it was only $30

shit i didnt know about this, Im not a huge fan of new thrise but I love there old stuff, and mcr is good for a listin.

Yeah Thrice’s old stuff is good. I haven’t even listened to the new stuff…And MCR is crap…sorry.

Andrew.

i wouldnt mind going to see mcr, i went last time when they were here at the koolhaus with lost prophets, and story of the year, mebbe ill get some tickets.

just so everyone knows, the show was SICK… MCR rocked the hizouse, I’ll be seeing them next time they are here for sure.

mcr is for bushleague posers they are the equivilant of good charlette. disgrace and the singer is brutal, sounds like a country singer trying to be cool, but failing. wanabe emo ew

And a show like that at arrow hall was probably full of 11teen year olds. But how was it. Not as good as Bloc Party I assume, and well know for a fact. It prolly wasn’t even close to Coheed and Cambria.

I cant stand arrow hall its all 11teen year olds, Dont even TRY and croud surf there.

yeah im 20, i went with 3 others my age… we felt like we were baby sitting, but i went because i like their music not to pick up chicksssssss

it was a good show, they were really good live.

I was forced to sit through good charlotte at edge fest, and they are nothing like MCR.

teenagers will always think they have problems and they’ll always listen to music like this, big deal, small price to pay to see a band i like.

I recently dumped my girlfriend by singing her a line from one of their songs called “honey, this mirror isnt big enough for the two of us.”

the line goes as follows lol

"you can cry all you want to I don’t…

(yells)

care how much, you invest yourself in me…

we’re not working out!

we’re not working out!"

then i hung up the phone, bam! hahaha

greatest thing i’ve ever done, its hard to explain it on here but u guys should download the song to get the true idea.

thats cold…

FUnny as hell but cold.

yeah it wasnt bad -minus the TBS rip-off “new song” by mcr. thrice played to much new shit. all in all pretty good except for alot of kids and parents…

Brock

my fave thing about arrow hall is before the start of the show, when all te lil girls drag there rents to the front and after 5 min there being dragged out.