Brand new Tomei 2-way T-Trax Advance LSD

Asking Price: $900
Condition: New
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11577742/Tomei_Technical_Trax_2_0_Way_LSD.jpg

Hi, I just took receipt of a brand new Tomei 2-way T-Trax Advance LSD.

Information can be found here:
http://www.xs-engineering.com/xsstore/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=708&idproduct=8188

Paid $950 including shipping, customs, duties, etc.

It is still new in box. Comes complete with all new gaskets, seals for ur existing pumpkin and even a 2L jug of Tomei LSD fluid.

The model is EXA, application is for S14 Kouki with factory LSD.

For s13 and S14 zenki, you will need s14 kouki lsd output shafts. On ebay you can get them for about $100 or so.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

John

wanna trade? rims for lsd…

that’s actually a great idea. Let me think it over a little more.

dont take too long…

All Pm’s replied.

mrsynister, any idea on when your rims will be ready?

So, the unit is tentatively spoken for but not sold yet. If you want it, this is your last chance. If you can’t beat mrsynister before he gets him rims back, we are going to do the swap. As much as I like the rims, I need the cash more.

I just confirmed that this unit can work with S13 and S14 Zenki as well. You will need to buy used S14 kouki shafts (30 teeths) or S15 output shafts.

If you do a search on this forum, u will see that the Tomei usually sells for about $1200 and $1500+tax if u buy from a retailer.

There is no better mod to putting down the power or drifting than this Tomei LSD.

last chance. If there is no interest, I will be returning it to my supplier to swap for one that fits my Zenki this week.

LSD is gone. please lock.

OK

I got another one.

This is the same one but fits S13 and also S14.

For OEM Open Diff S13 and S14’s.

exact same part as described on the 1st post.

Hey Guys,

This is still for sale.

Item is still BRAND NEW, never used.