FS: 4 Brand New S13 Tomei LSD's - 2 Way Clutch Type

Hey guys.

Well as the title says, Phil and I can get 4 BRAND NEW Tomei LSD’s from Japan. They are 2 Way clutch type and includes Tomei diff oil and the 2 bearings too.

These are guranteed brand new in the box and the price is $1350.00, NO TAX, including your SON 15% discount and shipping to the store for pick up. A deposit of $725.00 is needed and they will be included in our upcoming shippment and should be here in approximately 4-6 weeks.

So please let me know here, by PM or contact Phil at the store. The information is in my signature. These are ONLY being offered untill Sunday August 14, 2005 so act fast!

Have a good one.

Easy 8)

wow good deal from honest seller 8)

for open diff or lsd stock.

also will it fit the beefier JDM diff.
Easy 8)

UPDATE

Hey guys what’s up.

Well if anyone is interested in these please let me know and have your deposit in by no later then Sunday August 21, 2005. That is the last day for arranging the shippment.

As well, we can also accept a $600.00 deposit instead of the $725.00 :smiley: .

So just let me know.

Take care.

Easy 8)

does JDM P accept payment plans?

well forget about me buying one then. thanks for answering my question.

guess you don’t relize there are 2 diff’s 1 for open diff stock and 1 for lsd stock.

NeveR Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:37 pm Post subject:

does JDM P accept payment plans?

Sorry man not really. Now in total we can give you almost 2 months to pay the remaining balance. The 4-6 shipping time and then we can give you another 2 weeks ish after they arrive to pay it off.

I hope that works for you. :smiley:

lucky Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:48 pm Post subject:

well forget about me buying one then. thanks for answering my question.

guess you don’t relize there are 2 diff’s 1 for open diff stock and 1 for lsd stock.

Dude I am so sorry, I totally forgot to answer you depsite just posting up. With all thats going on it’s sometimes hard to remember it all.

I will find out for you but I’m pretty sure it’s a direct bolt in to ANY 240 diff.

Again I do appoligise and I’ll give you a 100% answer either way VERY soon.

Have a good one guys.