brave kid feeds the homeless

things like this need to happen more often, this kid was the most official kid ever.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=10822945&ch=4226713&src=news

how much did u get out of the deal?

EDITED. meh your not even worth an insult, way to fuck up a perfectly good thread.

I went to help at a soup kitchen today during lunch. 150 people there… brings you back to earth.

:word:

I keep saying I’m going to since I have all the previous years. As bad as it sounds, I can’t find the time right now.

I can’t imagine ever getting myself in a position to not be able to feed myself

low class. I know you were trying to jump on the makefunofjustkarterbandwagon but come on.

Truth. It makes all the petty BS we bitch about on a daily basis seem so meaningless.

I was on elmwood today, eating my tacos from ETS, in front of me I saw a homeless man picking through the garbage, I was about to go give him my taco, but I already bit it, and it was just too damn good to give away.

I NEVER give homeless people money, but if I do have some type of food on me, i’ll toss them part of it.

I once gave this homeless guy $2 and he’s like "oh shittt, that all you got?"I’m like…yeah, gimme that back and i’ll give you a $5, then I took my $2 and told him to fuck off, greedy basterd.

I like giving homeless ppl beer…thats all they want ne ways.

:tup:

we need more people like that kid in the world, only the good die young:meh:

and cigarettes. they like straight vodka too.

that kid is/was pretty amazing though. I couldn’t imagine being that young and faced with certain death. Hell, i couldn’t imagine it at any age. death is dumb

I once gave a homeless man 2 grams of canadian grass the day after an Iron Maiden concert. We didn’t finish it and were definitely not going to bring it back over the boarder with us. Fuck food. I’ve have never seen a person happier in my life.

nice of the kid to do that…

and for the record, buickGN’s comment had me ROFL.

boo fucking hoo get over it.

wtf TUP to buickGN it would have been low if it wasn’t just karter lol

your a fucking noob you have no place to say anything to anyone.
kiss cock buddy.

lol

you are fat, ugly, poor?