Abusing the system.

[SIZE=4]Recently Michelle Obama went to serve food to the homeless at a government funded soup kitchen .[/SIZE]

Cost of a bowl of soup at homeless shelter $0.00 dollars
Having Michelle Obama Serve you your soup $0.00 dollars
Snapping a picture of a homeless person who is receiving government funded meal while taking a picture of the first lady using his Blackberry cell phone, Priceless

+78909087

fuck “the system”

:Idiots nggrs

Gatville, +rep

fuck apparently i have to “Spread some reputation around before giving it to Gatville again”.

Right here chief :thumbup

:lol:lol:lol:lol homeless guy+black berry = WIN :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

That’s the point, he’s not homeless. But he’s getting a free gov’t funded meal wearing (probably) $200 wrap around shades and a $200 phone.

and WTF are they doing serving fucking mushroom risotto at a soup kitchen???

that shits expensive!

Yeah it should be bean soup, wtf?

we’re in the wrong racket, Benny

You already work for the state sitting on forums all day. I’d say that’s a pretty good racket.

:thumbup good point, but nobody feeds me fancy soups for free though:tongue

And he probably parked his $60k Navigator with $6k of 26" rims outside.

Gotta love how crack dealers get government money and dont have to report their sales.

this is all based on the color of his skin?

Based on what I see in the hood
Theres stereotypes for a reason.

O like south side jamaica queens?

says special thursday cafe menu, so they are giving the bums a treat.

My favorite part is she is just smiling for the camera instead of thinking about whats actually happening.

like Arbor Hill and Hamilton Hill

I know the driving schools from Queens tend take advantage of the free materials (pamphlets/drivers manuals) we ship out from the DMV warehouse. Our driver always comes back wondering why he had to do a delivery when they still havent opened up their pallet of stuff from 3 months ago.