Somebody's getting laid tonight

Obama is the new President of the United States of America.

so whats that mean were all fucked

I honestly don’t know how I feel about it. Part of me is happy and part of me is scared.

be afraid be very afraid just be like trav though and ya will be ok

in other words dont work and live off mommy

It was a gamble between 2 questionable choices. Now we have to see how it pays off :ohnoes

Presidency- Dem
Senate- Dem
House- leaning towards Dem

:ohnoes

In Soviet Russia…wait :umm

We’re in a lot of trouble. This is the first time I’ve ever been scared for my country. This is a sad day for America.

I wonder if hell pay for my new motor, I mean if someone else can have a 632 big block on two stages why cant i? :headbang

Redistribution of car parts?

the president is just a p.r. pupit he cant change shit the senit ect will not let any stupid shit go. (i hope)

This sucks…time to check the housing market in ireland

this whole thread just made me realize how dense this forum is when it comes to the government.

thanks for the laugh. and no i didn’t vote for obama, i didn’t vote for mccain, i did vote, but neither one of them would make it through a 4 year term.

check CNN.com, dems have 56 senate seats, rep’s have 40, dems have 189 house seats, reps have 126

make that 194-127 in the house

Shit, does that mean I gotta get rid of my Phase III Baldwin Motion CD box because crackhead bob doesnt have one?http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b136/sickcycles/thud-2.gif

i voted for nader hahah i figured it be his time to win by now… guess not.

i voted for… bah fuck it… im moving to canada, learning french and trying to play hockey professionally again.

it’s all democrat.

ahh beat me to it

OK, dems now officially have the Pres, Senate, and House.