Breaking News : Saddam Hussein will be executed no later than Saturday

Thank god for Youtube. Theres no way in hell this will be on Live TV.

I wonder if they are going to do the drop, neck-break hang, or the strangling hang…

Strangle that fucker, Let him die slow! Personally i think he should die by rock throwing!

i think he should die by getting raped by a horse. just my thought.

any why wasnt this done a few months ago… what a waste of money keeping him alive

i read its gonna be televised just to show that he really was hung and is dead. hopefully one of his impersonators isnt who gets hung and its really him

Gotta say :tup: to the Iraqi Justice System. No sitting on death row for 30 years like here in the states.

1. Trial
  2. Mandatory appeal.
  3. Lose the appeal, death within 30 days.

Time to get something like that here.

and when the DNA shit comes back 35 days later that proves you didnt do it, oops, youre dead.

lmao, Have to say that true though!

LONG LIVE TOOKIE!!!

So none of you think he should be held accountable for anything else but 140+ dead people? I agree the fucker shoud die but don’t you think that it should be made known that he killed hundreds of thousands cause he felt like it?

whats the point? drawing out another trial, wasting the country’s money that could be used to attempt to fight off insurgents there, everyone already knows he did it, they don’t need a court to say the same thing. they can’t kill him twice

For accountability? That should be enough reason. Its just the right thing to do.

Everyone knows he was responsible for it. Granit he wasn’t the only one who pulled triggers and such, But he WAS the ring leader! Why let him sit around enjoying life so he can sit there and laugh at our faces? He was convicted, he should pay! the only regret I have is this wasn’t done sooner! I don’t think letting this drag out will help. It will only spare his life longer and I don’t think he deserves another breath period!

DNA is freeing people convicted back when DNA wasn’t even heard of. In those cases if there is any DNA evidence it should be examined before the execution. Any murder trial today is going to use that DNA evidence at trial, so I don’t see the problem with adopting a quicker standard for future cases.

As for Saddam, no reason to keep him around. You can only kill him once, he’s already got a death sentence, so kill him.

If you want to try him posthumously for the other crimes, so be it. But there is no reason to keep him around.

What “eveyone knows” has absolutely nothing to do with what he is being hung for. If you want to go about it that way why would you have a trial for anything at all? If a serial killer gets hung after the trial of the first victim where do the families of the other victims get their closure? Not that there are many family members left of the kurds that he decided to gas…

because you think in the history books they are only going to say he killed 120 people?

MANY people over there are happy knowing that he is dieing. Many of them lost family members and are happy that the USA stepped in to take control and give him justice. Ya have to rember though, This isn’t the USA. The rules we have we fought for, they are just learning what freedom feels like. It will be in our childrens adult years before they are even close “If Ever” to what we have here.

Well Rob, to be fair, we weren’t looking to send him to trial in the first place. We attempted to drop bombs on him how many times? We just happened to find him down a hole on some farm, so we took him alive.

The families of his victims can get their closure from his capture and death. He ran a country and gave the orders for all those deaths, it’s documented history, no need to go to trial for every one of those people.

Absolutely, his demise is because of the outcome of that trial, not because of all the other atrocities he committed. Those same history books will say the other things that he did but he was never tried for it. It doesn’t matter in a few days the dude will be rightfully dead.

riiight, i guess the holocust never happened either since hitler was never put on trial for it :bloated: