Saddam gets death sentance. To Be hanged

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15567363/

Suprised not to see it posted in here yet.

Think they should hang him by his balls first.

soo how long before the execution?

30 days unless he wins a 9 judge appeal

yeah and cowboy george says “major achievement for Iraq’s young democracy”

so sentencing someone to death is an achievement? I think he is happier about it than most Iraqis

fuck that hang him tomorrow!!

$5 on it being PayPerView or hits YouTube in a few hours afterwards :slight_smile:

So how do you think it should have been handled?

Incorrect.

The case is immediately going to the panel of 9 Judges for appeal. if and when they concur that they don’t want to appeal the case… it is then that the execution will take place within 30 days.

So if this panel of judges review the case and it takes them 3 months. If they decide he doesn’t get an appeal…then his 30 days will start. So this could go on for another 4 months. Or the panel could vote against an appeal tomorrow and his thirty days will start tomorrow.

Close enough

whats the chances of this being televised? lol

Oh I think he should be killed…but to call it an accomplishment is sad. A necessity sure, deserved, sure…it is not something to be celebrated or considered to be looked up to in society. He did a terrible thing, and got what was coming to him, and that is all.

Saddam to be hung.:lol:

To be hanged. FTMFW.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

i went in front of my house and fired shots into the air when this news broke!

die mother fucker!

nope

The 9 judge panel has unlimited time to come to a decision, from that point it’s 30 days

bah repost

So about how hung will he be?

This has been covered already Joe, but thanks for playing…

thanks, I noticed that as well

id watch it

I think it’d be a bigger punishment if he could be put in a small poison ivy-filled box and forced to listen to country music for the rest of his life.

death penalties ftl.