Saddam gets death sentance. To Be hanged

:tup:

i think he should be killed kinda like in a saw movie way … make him work to live but in the end prob never make it. it would be a good watch

Hello Saddam…I want to play a game.:ohnoes:

good, i was gonna post the same thing

pictures get hung

people get hanged

Ehh, whatever. Dude isn’t really a threat anymore. If this was 1992, I’d probably care more.

Fixed topic title for the grammar police :slight_smile:
I was so excited when I heard the news, I went outside, fired a few shots in the air in celebration, and then came inside quickly to post the thread.

Why don’t we have some kind of dueling banjo emoticon?

So sadistically evil, it’s pure genius.

Wow. I suppose you support making English the official language, huh?

I would say that the best punishment for him would be to keep him alive to watch the country he formerly ruled with an iron fist become a liberated, functioning democracy, but I don’t think he’ll make it to 3,000 years old.

[QUOTE=Janny]I think it’d be a bigger punishment if he could be put in a small poison ivy-filled box and forced to listen to country music for the rest of his life.[QUOTE=Janny]

lmao yea it doesnt get much more tourturous than that.

lmao yea it doesnt get much more tourturous than that.

doesn’t phase me anymore…they got him…what they do with him doesnt matter.

he’s an old guy anyways… probably isnt scared to die either.

This will be video’d more then likely… look for it on you tube in the next 2 months
They should let the peoples he’s killed survivors line up an take turns hitting him while he’s hangin. Kinda like a pinyata

hahahah. 1 million to the one who knocks off his balls

ZING!

this is going to happen in iraq, saddam actually wants a whole line of shooters to kill him instead of being hanged. Hanging is the lowest way of death and the line of shooters is a higher class death. as far as appeals it will be appealed and his death most likely wont happen for another couple years, but dont be so sure because of how bad crimes were

:bloated:

i hope they televise it live…

with rick jeaneret (sp?) as the commentator…

there are a lot of happy ass people in kirkuk today