Bright Lights Over Clarence?

Got a call from a guy across town to see if there was something above my house… something bright. He had been watching 2 “helicopters” flying around for about a half hour before he called me. They didn’t seem right to him. Green, yellow, white, blue, red… all sorts of lights on these things, nothing blinking in sequence or anything with a pattern. Other planes in the sky looked completely different, and these were BRIGHT.

I look out my back window, nothing. Look west of me and there they are. I can see why he thought they were in my backyard… these things were hella bright. Unfortunately, he is on top of a hill, and I am not. I could just barely see 1 through the trees in my neighbor’s yard… and the other one fell below the tree line. I couldn’t pick anything up on my camera… I think it is just the way the camera is, I couldn’t pick up on the other planes either.

I drove into Clarence to see if I could get closer and see if it was a chopper of some sort and if there was a pursuit or something going on, but I didn’t see them after about 6 miles of driving.

Anyone else see anything in the sky tonight that was out of place?

Blue eyed devil…

The space station passed over from 10:16-10:18 but I doubt that was it.

^ LOL @ George Norey

They were looking for Jay’s house after that post in the Obama thread.

Oh and George Norey rules:D

Coast to Coast is a nice relaxing program to laugh to while driving in the middle of the night. It’s almost if George Norey is keeping you company.

I love how people talk about bigfoot, etc and George engages them like they are talkng about an everyday occurence. lol

Remember this:

That was just before Obama arrived in Norway.

Maybe his advance team is actually aliens. :slight_smile:

haha! yes!

Yeah, I can’t sleep… Some guy just called george Norey and basically asked why electric cars couldn’t have windmills on them to produce electricty?!?
:bloated: x9999999999999999999999 Pretty funny.

I believe they were 2 blackhawk helicopters they came into the airport that evening… theres been alot of different aircrafts with obama coming in tomorrow…