Brilliant idea.

Ok, so i know we have been trying to get shift518 cards… but i was thinking atleast for wednesdays at LVD… i wouldnt mind putting “SHIFT518.COM” down the side of my car when i run next week. I need to find some of that washable stuff, i dont even know what you call it, and i’ll spray my car. Maybe some of you others could do the same… that way each week people will see it and inquire further. Either that, or maybe we should start this the first week in July… so we can see how/if it effects the site. Just an idea. LMK some feedback on this.

Window paint?

I’d recommend painters tape before rubbing that shit all over your paint though.

have DJ make you a magnetic vinyl sticker… put the sticker on the magnet and just slap it on the car when you want.

I would go with the magnets, just put them on when u run the car, take it off and hand it to the next playboy

“Brilliant Idea” Topic Started by: Swifty

anyone else find that funny ?

lol i was just trying to live up to the precedent set by the title…

:crackup

I would have no problem driving around for a few days with blue painters tape on my car esp. at the track.

i vote magnet. i want one for my car too :wink:

I vote … well I dont know I cant really stick the thing on my bike can i… haha

im printing stickers and thats it… anyone/everyone who comes to the shift518 meet in july im giving out stickers too for free

I think duplicolor makes the stuff swifty is talking about. It is a rattle can paint that washes off with soap and water. I always wanted to grafitti my car like it were vandalized and drive it around like that for a few days then wash it off.

Where did this come from??? -> :giggedy

i just noticed that too!

singh - i’ll be at the meet i think… make sure it’s posted or my stupid ass will forget.

its in the shift 518 events, gonna be in central park schenect, everyone really should come , will be nice to hang out, unless its raining ofc

and this :giggedy came around couple days ago … lol

Give me some snky snky demo stickers at the lot tomorrow!!!1

where is the lot? I’ll go if someone lets me borrow a car trailer… ;D

Central ave. McDonald’s & Khol’s

I gotta design them first, then have my friend print them out cuz he has a massive cutter right in his basement…

But i have LOADS of other design bullshit to do first, and I shouldnt be fawkering around on here but i really cannot help it, gonna take a shower and head over to my clients biz now to wrap up a project, if i get back herre early enough i’ll throw some demo spec designs up and ask you guys whats the best looking

:giggedy

That would be Cossey’s doing. :tong

painters tape would work. whos got some they can bring wednesday?

Walmart sells the paint like what they use to put the run numbers on the window…
Blue, red, white, pink, orange, etc.
You could put it on your back window or across the top of the windshield or something?