Bristol this Saturday

I want to start going every Saturday this year. (well probably not next weekend or the weekend after that, lol) Its about $22 a person with groups of 4 or more after 4pm. Tentatively leaving from Ski Company Parking lot around 230-245.

suggested route: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Commons+Way&daddr=bristol+mountain+ny&geocode=FTpukQIdTOVf-w%3BFUlDjAIdrvBi-yEVQFqJsUVCUw&hl=en&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=0&sz=14&sll=43.069139,-77.579184&sspn=0.052168,0.132093&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=14

I would like to have a few other people commit bc I dont feel like paying the regular rate to ride alone. If its shitty out I will leave Bristol around 8pm bc I’ll have to plow in the morning. I can probably fit 3 other people in my car depending on how gear fits.

Conditions sound halfway decent there. I’m heading down that way with the family to visit my folks. They live across the road from the ski center about 3 miles North. Still…likely won’t have time to ski.

Bristol is more gooder than any area around here. It has a comma in it’s vertical drop number.

bump for more gooder! anyone going?