Holiday Valley 11/26/05 SATURDAY

anybody going up tomorrow? it’s 20 bucks for a night pass, 32 dollars for an 8 hour. i’ll be getting there like around 5 or 6 if anyone wants to meet up let me know.

ME AND MINDLESS ARE THURR

I will be in Syracuse Saturday. Sunday I had plans to go, but it’s all off now. Which is okay, the weather isn’t gonna be good anyways.

Should be a sick opening day.

Yah, Def excited for it

im hoping im going

looks promising but not 100% sure

wooot im excited, i have to make a few phone calls but i might be going

im goin down on sun. for the morning.

nice. just a few more hours :smiley: if you go and want to meet up, my cell is 359-0061.
-kyle

I was there today, pretty nice for opening day and its still november. they actually started to setup a rail too but there was some sort of problem and they had to take it down.

awww…ugh, didnt see this til now…its kinda late to head up

i wanna go tomorrow…

hey…btw…anyone know if you can start using your shussmeisters passes already???

i heard the snow was decent there today. also i checked the website and the are running mardi-gras,yodeler,and tannenbaum lifts.

ill be there bright and early

i got kicked out today. not happy.

haha suckers i can go for free… n will prolly go no more then 3 times all year

lol explain

Just got “Caught” using “Closed” trails… I wouldn’t have stopped for him, except I wasn;t going to take more than a couple more runs, and I had to wait for my friend who was stuck in knee deep powder in the woods. He clipped our tags, then made us ride a shuddle back from Tannenbaum to Main to get my car. Too bad.

OT
Schussmeisters passes are active as of December 1st!! Ill be out there 2-3 times a week.

well, in that case, i cant wait til December 1st~!! :smiley:
i’ll be out even more than last year i think.

we should have a mini nyspeed mountain meet, lol

Sounds good to me… I still suck on a board though, and Im just getting my skis out again after 3 or 4 years…

why would you ride on a closed trail or in the woods today?? the trails that were open had too many bare spots for my taste. dont be mad at him for doing his job and taking your pass

yeah about the rail…it was a picnic table :smiley: ended up setting that up at the base of tannenabaum and then shortly after got yelled at. oh well, the snow was awesome and nice and fast. good opening day if you ask me

Why not.

Actually, I was unaware that it was closed, but besides that, it wasn’t bare at all?? where I was riding. The woods were ok alittle too many branches on the ground showing for my taste, but live and learn. I never said I was mad at him.