holiday valley opens wednesday!! whos goin?!?!?!

taken right from the site, Opening date is Wednesday, Dec. 5 with 3 lifts and 5-7 slopes. Lift tickets purchased from 9AM to 10AM will be $4.00 (lift ticket rate in 1957-58) in celebration of the start of our 50th season!

you cant really go wrong with a price like that!

Plus every chair numbered 50 at the entire resort is going to be painted gold. I will be there thursday and I can say I am not looking forward to it yet.

in for 9-10am start.

in for thursday

[quote=“brendansi,post:3,topic:39645"”]

in for 9-10am start.

[/quote]

You want to go? I will take a day off…

I’m very tempted, there’s a bunch of us where I work who have been debating blowing into work and going.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:5,topic:39645"”]

You want to go? I will take a day off…

[/quote]

Yes, but I have to be at class by 6PM.

Let’s go.

(buy my uninc)

i usually wait a couple weeks until there’s more of a base. then again i do tune boards.
meh, wednesday thursday friday this week are my last few days of college though, so I’ll be pretty busy

Be there at 9!

I’m 95% sure I’ll be there at 9-9:30 for opening; can’t beat $4 lift tickets!!!

+1

I can’t wait!

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:8,topic:39645"”]

i usually wait a couple weeks until there’s more of a base. then again i do tune boards.
meh, wednesday thursday friday this week are my last few days of college though, so I’ll be pretty busy

[/quote]

im going to be needing a tune-up on my board so im sure ill be stopping by to see you.

I’ll be there!

I can’t justify taking off of work for crappy snow conditions

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:12,topic:39645"”]

im going to be needing a tune-up on my board so im sure ill be stopping by to see you.

[/quote]

im there 11-8 saturdays and 11-5 or 6 on sundays

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:15,topic:39645"”]

im there 11-8 saturdays and 11-5 or 6 on sundays

[/quote]

How backed up are you on tunes?

We’re back to the 10th at BB.
But I can do wax same day.

Board is waxed; bindings tweaked; and I’m ready to GO!!!

I’ll be there at 9am. I’ll be waxing the skis tomorrow.

For those who are saying “crappy conditions”, you’ll be missing out. Conditions ouight to be incredible with a lot of natural snow, and amazing snowmaking weather. Coverage should be awesome, and might even be able to find some powder pockets if you’re willing to gamble for it.

I’ve never went skiing or snowboarding in my life :-/

cant wait im innnnnnn