holiday valley opens wednesday!! whos goin?!?!?!

work then school owns me :frowning:

work + school > meā€¦ I wanna be there for some pre season butter so badly

[quote=ā€œineedacar,post:20,topic:39645"ā€]

cant wait im innnnnnn

[/quote]

word call me if u wanna ride down, i told josh you might need someone to cover your shift wed night if you come with me, its going to be sick, but also very packed.

ill be there wednesday morning, there actually gonna have 7 trails open too i guess.

[quote=ā€œbobbyg1243,post:23,topic:39645"ā€]

word call me if u wanna ride down, i told josh you might need someone to cover your shift wed night if you come with me, its going to be sick, but also very packed.

[/quote]

ya i will call you up tomorrow for sure im stoked. sell my boots!? meh what was i thinking?? :carnut

hell no man, 50 bucks aint shit. its time to snowboard.

14" reported by HV as of this morning. More forecasted for today with even another 8+ inches on top.

I cannot wait for tomorrow morning. And I may get kicked out for poaching closed runs because of it. :slight_smile:

Thinking about taking the day offā€¦

this is tomorrow eh?

I have the day off but donā€™t know if I feel like going solo

[quote=ā€œMinglor,post:29,topic:39645"ā€]

this is tomorrow eh?

I have the day off but donā€™t know if I feel like going solo

[/quote]

Iā€™ll be thereā€¦

So I heard this was on the newsā€¦ itā€™s going to be a ZOOā€¦ but I donā€™t care

my ass just got off yesterday and is going for the 4$ special. i heard there prices are redic. this year. at least my buddy told me they dont offer the special anymore for ecc students or other students where its $350 for a season pass.

dont care about a base. finally have 2 boards. one to beat the shit out of and one when it gets nice to ride and take care of.

anyone no if they would open more lifts due to more snow or are they going to be dicks and have everyone wait like an hour to get on the lift. i hate when theres enough snow and they dont open the trails or lifts.

http://www.holidayvalley.com/photos/628/3xTheNewRails.jpg
Woot woot.Up for some more boarding this year zong?

So whoā€™s ready? Iā€™m leaving in about 30 mins to head down thereā€¦

[quote=ā€œ87conquestTSi,post:34,topic:39645"ā€]

Woot woot.Up for some more boarding this year zong?

[/quote]

yes.

great day of skiing!!!

[quote=ā€œboxsterschik,post:37,topic:39645"ā€]

great day of skiing!!!

[/quote]

I had tons of fun. It was a mess until they opened Tannenbaum, but then things thinned out, plus a lot of people were done skiing by mid-afternoon.

I charged hard from 9am to 4 and am EXHAUSTED. Did close to 15 laps on Chute thru the foot of powder. Had a tip dive, and a sweet ragdolling fall.

Great way to kick of the season for sure!

I got there at 9:30 and made a good amount of runs in between waiting in crazy lines.

Then decided to go check out Tanenbaumā€¦ BAD ideaā€¦

The WHOLE place is awesome powder EXCEPT up thereā€¦ F-in SUCKED!!!

I caught an edge HARD, it flipped me up, then I landed on my knees, and slid down the ice with my knees taking the blunt of it. Not really a horrible thing, Iā€™ve done worse and kept goingā€¦ but this took me out. Iā€™m now home and my right knee (the worse one) is multi-colored already and doesnā€™t really want to move nicely.

But eh, Iā€™ll be back out again in a couple weeks when they get most of the place open.

And for $4 it was pretty much unbeatable.

Yeah, I skied one run over at Tannenbaum and headed back to Yodeler. The only terrain that was accessible from the lifts today was off the north side like Yodeler, Chute, ect. Everything else was too low angle, and overly busy to be worth the time.