holiday valley opens wednesday!! whos goin?!?!?!

clark i need to get out there with you, but im hella sick lately but i may try to go out one day against docs wishes teehee

You likely should. I bet we could “prescribe” something medicinal as well.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:42,topic:39645"”]

You likely should. I bet we could “prescribe” something medicinal as well.

[/quote]

Yeah… we could probably arrange that perscription:burnin:
maybe when KB opens? ill get at you

Yea, the Yodeler area is where I rode most of the time, Was awesome conditions, other than the waiting lines for the lift. I can only imagine how bad the MG lift was.

i found that my favorite run was under the bottom part of the Tannenbaum lift. it was closed but all nice powder. after riding it a few times it got a nice base and was able to ride fine. dont no why they didnt open it. but what a fucking day of snowboarding. i was surprised at the conditions they even had anyways. i wasnt expecting it to be that nice there

Yesterday was awesome… didnt make it for the special i had a mandatory class, but i went and did some night boarding. there was like nobody there. it got hella cold last night, my car read 4’ F on the way home. Def a good start to the season! Nyspeed HV meet?

i went from about 9-4 also, icey in some spots, but the powder was awesome if you found it. i fell twice, once hard and thats when i called it a day at about 4. towards the end of the day, i seemed to be finding more jumps and things to mess around on. all in all it was a sweet day, i didnt mind the wait, i was just happy to finally be boarding again.

if you fell twice between 9 - 4 you’re not riding hard enough!

was there from 4-10 last night there was barely anyone there and the slopes were actually pretty damn good.

[quote=“Zong,post:48,topic:39645"”]

if you fell twice between 9 - 4 you’re not riding hard enough!

[/quote]

I was riding incredibly hard all day. Straight charging, and I only went down twice.

Once earlier in the day on Yodeler dipping off the right side to get some fresh and hit a massive chunk of manmade and got kicked pretty good.

The other was on chute, I had a tip dive under the powder, and got rocked forward and ragdolled a bit.

The first 100 feet of chute where it’s real steep was pretty much orgasmic. Hit the powder at full speed and just make a few big slashes.

zong, you just suck. Its easy to ride HV hard all day and not fall.

go to vermont or out west and its a diff story.

I go to vermont every year :gotme:

Let me rephrase - if you only go down twice in 1 day you’re not trying enough new things.

there.

[quote=“Zong,post:52,topic:39645"”]

I go to vermont every year :gotme:

Let me rephrase - if you only go down twice in 1 day you’re not trying enough new things.

there.

[/quote]

You can only do so many new things on opening day with thin cover in the trees, and no man-made features setup.

Friday, I’ll spend most of the evening on my ass at KB because they will have jibs up.

word, lol, I’m just talking big. I usually take it easy first day of the season too.

i’m also sad i coudln’t make it out there yesterday :frowning:

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:53,topic:39645"”]

You can only do so many new things on opening day with thin cover in the trees, and no man-made features setup.

Friday, I’ll spend most of the evening on my ass at KB because they will have jibs up.

[/quote]

as soon as Tannenbaum opened and i realized it iwas going threw the woods over there. there was plenty of snow in the trees there.

for the falling. shit i did a decent amount of good falls. found some nice lips to jump off and one time almost took some kids head off cuz he was sitting on his fucking knees after a jump, came town and did the tuck and role. luckly landed back on the board after rolling. lol

i was deff waiting to kill myself on yodaler and champiane or how ever they were spelled. lol fuckers got bumpy after you built up speed straight lining them lol almost at face hard

[quote=“Zong,post:54,topic:39645"”]

i’m also sad i coudln’t make it out there yesterday :frowning:

[/quote]

:meh: