Holiday Valley

tomorrow, anyone want to meet up? im going up with a few ppl they have a deal going on 30 bucks for a 4-10pm pass (25 with student ID) drinks at my cabin afterwards for whoever wants in… im leaving the city around 2pm and i have room for 2 ppl in my car if anyone needs a ride…
hope to see someone there!!

damn, if only you would have gone today. i had the day off and almost went but i heard it was a sheet of ice up there. plus i doubt they would have any terrain up yet… be sure to post back with a report!

How about next Monday or Tuesday, is that a possibility too?

Deal!!! That’s normal rates for Sun-Thursday Nights…

A deal is 2-4-1 tickets after the holidays for Mon-Wed nights (Extreme Milk tops/McDs coupons).

I’ll be there Saturday all day; should be AWESOME conditions with the storm rolling in tonight and if they predicted right dumping a FOOT of snow down…

ill be there tuesday and down to snowboard after my lessons or if i dont get any then during. lessons are 5:30, 6:30, 7:30.

if anyone is down for meeting up on sunday before 530 let me know, i got lessons at 530 till possible 830 then i can ride again. lol

Oh, and I just noticed, you’re going down on a Friday… it’s $32 for a night pass which is 4-10:30.

Yeamabu - My Fiance is taking a boarding lesson on Saturday… with Jenn (I forgot her last name…); that’s why we’ll be down there… other than it’s Demo day and I want to ride some other equipment.

thats what i was gonna say but he posted at 1am… he probably meant today…

Eh… didn’t catch the time…

Tonight will probably be eh conditions down there… Tomorrow night and this weekend look like they’re going to be GREAT with the storm rolling in tonight…

i have not tried it, but if they get a good amount of snow friday night, try out the banana board.

tonight will probably suck, sunday when i was there it was getting really wet and melting. with the weather we have had recently, its probably going to be very icy.

Yea, I’ve been looking at and drooling a Lib Dark-Series BTX… Just with the wedding in 3 weeks I can’t spend the $700 on it…

anyone care to ride saturday - tuesday let me know ill be there. anyone looking for beginner lessons ill be at holiday working sunday night and tuesday.

I will go if someone teaches me to snowboard. I always feel bad of taking someone with me who knows how and making them watch me ride down the bunny hills on my ass the whole time.

bump! whos going? 12" of fresh new snow last night! everything is open!

i can not wait, more snow to be on its way

I’ll be in the ADKS this weekend at Gore Mt.

Not as much snow but about 10x the size of HV.

Shouldn’t be too bad as long as it’s not too icy.

I’m probably going out Saturday afternoon/evening… maybe earlier…

ill be there this weekend…
look for bright orange jacket and pants

sunday and tuesday 530-830 ill be in a red jacket/pants snow instructor uniform

saturday ill be there most the day, sunday ill be there all day, monday all day in a black with blue bin strip jack with gray pants and beefy headphone! tuesday ill be there at night for teaching

Beefy headphones:hay:

fuck you man. skull candy, and i rid by myself a lot because of work and no one wanting to go or dont have the money. the head phones had 50mm speakers and fucking rock for only 40$.

I’ll be there Monday afternoon/night… White pinstripe coat, black pants… my Fiance (becoming wife that evening) will be in a black purple coat/white pants… The photographer will be in who the hell knows what… Micah?