Official Holiday Valley 2010-2011 Season Thread!

Ok, Opening day is tomorrow, 9am; 3 lifts, 10 trails minimum $40 8hr pass.

I’m going down first thing in the am for a 4hr pass; I’ve got a 5:30 flight to SLC for work so I can’t ride all day.

Anyone else plan on being there?

ill prob be there wednesday because i have work tomorrow 8-5 :frowning:

I may swing down in the evening… maybe.

I have school all day tomorrow. I can NOT wait to hit the slopes though. Hopefully, sometime this week.

This is most likely (and hopefully) my last opening day at HV. I haven’s missed it since I started snowboarding in '05.

So who ended up going today and how were the conditions? I was considering going out this morning, but for $40, I’ll wait until they get some more snow.

I just got home.

10+ trails, conditions improved as the day went on and they got more snow. It was rough going with packed/groomed corduroy for the first hour or two; but once the snow started falling and the trails got used it started to get loosened up and become nicer. Overall it was a decent opening day for HV.

I think I am going to go down around 6, if anyone want s to ride w/ me. Obviously this would only be a good deal for season pass holders…

Ill be heading down friday.Maybe byself,so if anyone wants to come ill have room