british touring car championship.

so i have been talking to sasha a bunch he keeps telling me about btcc…this is a small clip i found. i was looking threw the comments left from some people and a guy said “they drive like gangsters” and its so true…enjoy

[y]LOVH0QI29ig[/y]

lol thats how i drive on gt4 lmao i cant believe im seeing this for real D=

seat has pulled out of the 09’ season so… it’s almost as if the btcc only has the vauxhauls now

this is why i love grip racing, to bad they dont really show this kind of racing on TV here other then the random speed tv race.

That is so dope.

Fuck nascar.

That certainly looks like Sasha’s style of racing!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Awesome footage.

thats awesome :smiley:

hahaha at the Dunlop sign!!

lol sick

wild stuff man,

Top Gear had a special on BTCC, cant remember which episode it was.

Yup… BTCC, DTM, etc… is what real racing is about :slight_smile: I always loved that shit…

I must say this is definately fun to watch but those guys cant race in my opinion if thats the best they can do…every car needs bodywork when the races are done.in racing you will bump or get bumped once in a while but they are pushing each other off the track lol…what happen to precision driving!!!

That clip is awesome, I’ve never watched BTCC but I think it would be great to watch/race - your adrenaline would be jacked!

Pretty awesome shit! And I loved how Ahmed talked like he’s been into that since day one.

^^lol, now now…lets not lead this thread to another topic.

That being said, this stuff looks amazing! I have to agree with hailex, just like GT4

LMAO, you guys, check out that drift at 1:10

AND the one at 1:17!

^ lol not really drifts but BTCC is what brought fourth legends mainly from the UK.

It had everything, drifting, reckless driving, intense showdowns, speed…AND…CRASHES! haha :smiley:

I’d vote for it being the best form of motor sport in terms of all out auto racing;)

lol gurpreet way to masssage top gear cock.

^ you know it’s true Cal, stop sucking on arrogance cock;)