Brochure Truck like you've never seen it before…

Dan (CFD Productions) was the driving force behind making me put my camera in video mode and trying out filming. This is purely a test to see what it looks like and how the camera works.

Of course I couldn’t deny Brochure Truck its usual role as test mule for photo/filming purposes.

Filming location: Latham and Albany NY.
Staring Dan as “The Driver”
Brochure Truck as himself
Music: Deftones “Passenger” (because Im too much of a rush to look up some trendy hipster joint)

[ame]http://vimeo.com/32489869[/ame]

TOOK TOO LONG TO UPLOAD DON’T GIVE A SHIT.

no farm animals in video= big disappointment

AWWWWWW SHEEEEIT SON!

This is going to lead to great things. What did you use to film it?

Pretty neat Jim. I like the planes.

Im going to film in front of your house next time.

My DSLR body, 5D MarkII.
I never used video on it until today, I’m amazed how well it works. Sound is mono unless you get an external microphone, the panning sucks because I used my tripod which isnt meant to pan side to side. The actual footage isnt edited either, just as it came from the camera. I put everything together in iMovie.

I dont have farm animals near my house. The closest ones are a few miles away

Thanks Ryan!

They will come to you in the bed of my truck.
You need a goat in the front yard.

mobile petting zoo?

I dont think my dad would like a goat on the front lawn. I mean fuck, he doesnt even like cats and theyre alot more domesticated than goats and cats wont eat the grass either.

Goats eat trash, therefore you tell pops to throw trash on the front lawn, goat eats it, saves you money from paying trash collector = profit.

still gonna be stuff that goats dont eat in the garbage and garbage smells so that wont work either. Plus we compost all fruits and vegetables in the backyard.

That’s awesome! Nice job.

Nice work!

Also… Has there ever been a thread with so many epic pjb quotes? There has to be at least a few cartoons worth of material here!

Glad to see you starting with video! Damn, one video and you have a Vimeo plus account :rofl

Nice work! How’d you edit the plane to flip and move in the other direction???

very nice.

Are you serious?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpmj21mOkh1qcaa1p.jpg

:lol
Im sure Ill get ambitious over the winter and come up with at least a few more things haha.

:rofl

First clip is the plane taxiing down the taxi way, second clip is the plane taking off headed towards Route 7. Same plane, just doing different things.

If i hear another person say shenanigans… i swear to god…