Bros, dust, perky underaged tits, and fiberglass abuse: Drifthustle LVD 8/14 event

keep your drifting BS out of this thread. This thread has been re-purposed - it is now about how awesome i am.

i think i’m gonna cruise up north this friday and talk to a guy about drifting at his track. if anyone wants to cruise let me know.

where is this you speak of?

I think I’m going to pwn Wayne at his own game at LVD this Friday. :wow

:ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes

Or make a fool out of myself :lol

lol pretty much! That’s it, it’s head up only you sissy. Bring your man pants, and leave the wife at home cuz she’ll wanna leave with me and i won’t have room. :rofl :hug

i’m not sure of the name of the track but it’s right near the border. they use if for some can-am drift events so it should be a go.

Thats a whole lotta north.

I know an Air Strip 2 hours west of us that hosts driver training events on one of their runways. Maybe they’d be down.

*East. fuck editing in it’s loose butthole.

it’s 2 1/2 hours away which = shorter distance then AIS!

I wouldn’t know. :rofl

Oh nice, PM details please!

when you gonna go, i might be game?

i’m still spray painting wheels today. guess they will have a month to cure now.

fuck i wanted to wreck my car on friday. :lol this is gay, i was willing to drift my car, the event should be re-opened on that alone. fucking fags.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/eghatchattack/FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU.jpg

Well done. + rep for you.

:rofl nice

LOL!

hahahaahhhahaa

:rofl well done!

i could name alot just coming from country fest alone. :lol