Bros, dust, perky underaged tits, and fiberglass abuse: Drifthustle LVD 8/14 event

:rofl.

no tape.

plz tape it up :‘(:’(

theres something really sad about my car lately.

other people car about it a lot more then i do, the most i will be doing for friday is taking the bumper off, but i might be too lazy to do that. trust me my paint is nothing great.

well im gonna be a couple of hundred miles away in ohio, but if i come back and find out that you messed up your car im going to be very, very sad

Quoted from drift faction:

with the current state of the track, and the lack of pavement-cleaning equipment (damaged in the flood),
there will not be a drift event this friday, the fourteenth of august.

DriftFaction, as well as Lebanon Valley Dragway, are still commited to the Sept. 11th event, and
there is no doubt that the track will be 100% prepared at that time.

With the cancellation of this event, we’d like to encourage all drivers and spectators that have previously
attended the Lebanon Valley drift days to not only pass the word along that this event is canceled, but
encourage ALL drivers and fans of drifting to attend the Sept. 11th event and make the 2009 Season Finale
a memorable one. We aim to show the track officials the popularity of the sport, which will open the door to
even more dates scheduled for 2010.

SON OF A BITCH

[SIZE=2]I’m going to street drift the fuck out my car to make up for this epic fail
[/SIZE]

bahahhaahahahahahahaahahahaha pwned.

Steve, come drag racing.

Maybe I’ll do that…

that’s lame. what a bunch of pussy’s. they can’t drift because of a little dirt in the parking lot and last time i checked lvd parking lot has always been lacking good pavement. we should just show up anyways and give howard the money and tell him to let us run for a 3 hours.

Im down

if not looks like ill be drag racing :lol

Which brings me to my next question

Steve still got a pair of tires on some stealies I can steel from ya… the ones on my wheels now aint got much left in em

1 moer thing…

Werent all you guys (DH) the ones who wanted to do this originaly and just asked for a little support from DFaction to help get this off the ground?

It seems like they completely took it over, granted its nice just to see some local shit happening so i guess it doesnt really matter but still… It shouldent just be their call…

It seem like they said FU to all of you guys

Cancelled? What the hell?
Thanks anyway Benny. :hug

I have some big rubber on them, probably like 205-75-15, let me check at the house tonight though and get back to you.

thatd be tits dude… hopefulyl there better than the 9 year old POS’s i have on there now… all they do is spin :cry:

Fuck as long as I dont blow em up youll get em back to :thumbup

yea they “deep action” as i like to call them pretty much stole the whole event and didn’t give us any credit for helping talk with howard or setting these events up. so i say fuck them! let them deal with all the bull shit and i’m gonna worry about going out and killing it for upstate ny!

i hope the rest of DH guys feel the same. i know my roomates who are not on here all give them the big FU!

Let’s setup our own events :ninja

Hahahah lets do ett…

Umm steve if I had a vag i have a feeling id have to put out a lot for you… Youved helped me out alot…

wait wat :rofl

You whore.

:lol If I had a dick I’d let you suck it… wait wat?!:eek3

You can join the festivities :rofl

Funny. :shifty

Wait so if you dont have a dick… but i do… :ponder