Bros, dust, perky underaged tits, and fiberglass abuse: Drifthustle LVD 8/14 event

cool just make sure to get some pics of me being a retard.

do it. seriously. itll probably slide well once you get a feel for the snap.

did you register yet? you can buy my place.

there is going to be sand and clay and shit everywhere any car is going to slide like a 400hp D1 car out there… It’ll look like you’re throwing mad smoke too

They better clean it off a LITTLE bit.

Sam says he doesnt think they are going to do shit. I think I agree with him. I also think that thanks to this little arm drop thing the pit area is going to be all filled up and crap. I see Friday being kinda messy

nope. don’t want to register if my car sucks too much. thats why im gonna test it out on thursday. ill buy your spot if i do it. u should come out with my thursday, give me some pro tips :number1

Yeah sure I’ll show you how to total a car into a guard rail.

Oh dude! I’m so good at that too!

i’ve done it 3 times :retardclap

seriously though if u want to come laugh at me on thursday let me know.

Yeah im down, ill shoot you my phone number just lemme know where youre gonna practice.

i’m a bum. so whenver is good for you. i usually don’t make it out of bed till noon even if i wake up at 8 though. i hate morning.

benny i dident register and i really dont wanna throw up 80 bucks…

can i take your spot and just give you the 60 when i get there?

My name is now ben wray

works for me

Alright im officialy taking your spot… Ill throw ya teh monehz when i see u there

I should be there Friday taking pictures. I’m planning on shooting out directly after work.

ill be there. im doing everything in my power to finish geoffs car by friday! so maybe JUST MAYBE! geoff will be there with the new hottness. and plus jay owes me 6 runs in the hoop-D

Jays not going or something?

If you do, please tape up your paint and wheels. It’s too good to ruin with rock chips.

Wallace, WHY ARE YOU NOT DRIVING? I. am. disappointed.