Bros, dust, perky underaged tits, and fiberglass abuse: Drifthustle LVD 8/14 event

You’re more than welcome to head up with ron, the girl, and I in the 'rolla.

Be forewarned it may get a little…hazy,:shifty

The girl? As in Ron’s girl I assume?

yar?

Basicaly

Helmet, No leaky fluids, all wheelstuds etc

Well, you know “Jodi” from Knocked Up? That’s kinda how I would imagine Benny’s girlfriend would be. I can’t imagine someone like that being at a drift event. :lol

No. Oddly enough though I did recently have a short bout with an Asian chick who smoked weed.

Stop stereotyping me because I smoke. You anti-potheads are all the same, consider your invitation revoked, burned, pissed out, set on fire again, allowed to burn out, then I used a magic spell to reinstate the invitation only to shit on it and throw it in a volcano.

Word.

damn heater cores! :ninja

Whoa, whoa. Calm down Fizz. :hug

thanks…now who wants to have some fun on thursday and laugh at me?

Yeah sure. Heater cores :shifty

whats gong on thursday?

do tell!

It’s August! Why the hell are we driving around with the heat on anyway?!

what if your gonna attempt to kill your show status car at the event :rofl

no way.

i have an old set of 18s sitting around my house w 225 wide tires on. test fiting them on the mr2 then seeing if it will go sideways :lol. im betting it still can’t. cause my car sucks.

Yeah bring your camera. If i cant get one by then I’ll use it. don’t worry either I am extremely respectful with other peoples thing too

thnx

OH and N!cole…screw you for hating people who enjoy herbal supliments through aroma therapy. WE are no longer internet friends

I bet it can but I also bet youre going to FUCK UP those bumpers.

not worried about it, if the car isn’t sold by the end of the season its getting stripped. if i fuck it up too much to sell it, well i’ll just start stripping it now. maybe i’ll take off the front bumper for the event.