Bubble tea anywhere?

bubble tea is bad, no redeemable qualities whatsoever. i once got into a fight with my exgirlfriend over the phone because she asked me what i was doing and i said my friends took me to go get bubble tea and i couldn’t explain what in the hell it was so she thought i was lying. then again, she is a bitch. then again, that’s why she is my EXgirlfriend. back on topic, bubble tea sucks, unless you get into a bubble spitting war with your friends, then it’s ok, but not worth the fight with your girlfriend. i probably didn’t help anyone with this post, i apologize.

Me too, but Bao is closer and I am addicted.

kc noodle and tea, park and oxfard in rochester, make sure the old lady makes them

mmmm taro bubble tea is so good

I just had a coconut milkshake with bubbles last night from there. I love living so close to them :yum:

If I hadn’t had bubble tea in China Town years ago I could probably stand the stuff around here, but I know it’s terrible and can’t bring myself to drink it.

Actually, This is your EX girlfriend… and I actually thought that this was pretty amusing. Agreed bubble tea does BLOW! I discovered it when i went to toronto a couple months ago and i thought i was going to puke. It is fun to spit at people tho. About me being a bitch… wow… thats harsh. Thanks alot. wanna race over it??:smiley:

predicting the drama in… 5…4…3…

well then…

2…1

O ya… I must have been a big enough bitch for you to want to stay with me for 4 … 5…years… Lol… playin

What Happened to the BTC?
Sorry I haven’t been around in a while

they were forced to move the BLVD MALL…then crazy stuff happened with Ray…Dennis left the biz and then it went under

Because bubble tea really isnt good. Lets face it…

I want to cry

I just ordered all this stuff to make bubble teas, the powder, the straws, everything. I’m gonna fix some up this weekend for the boy and myself. mmmm

Bubble teas are amazzzzzingly good.

I LOVE BUBBLE TEA…now shut it nooooooooob

Bubble Tea fucking rocks.

Ugh…

Fuck you guys.

Now I want a Bubble Tea and a pork bao.

And wtf is with the crazy bitch bumping a post from August to call-out her ex?

Hmm im about to order the stuff offline to make bubble tea

i just hung around because i liked your mother’s cooking. how did you even find this thread, it’s like 6 months old? anyway, i don’t want to race because, as my sn suggests, my car is slow and has nothing done to it. :snky:. good to hear from you though. sorry to disappoint those who were looking for drama, i don’t hate her anymore.:smiley: