buddy's RX blew in NJ. (paging anyone who's got a truck that could help)

its not really a corvette running gear like he says cause its a iron heads but here:
craigslist LT1 parts car

wish you still had yours :sad

i gots a lt1 that needs a rebuild wit harness for him when he gets it back :nod

or you can sell it to me instead

just block, heads ,rotating assembly , intake,and harness is all i got its gonna need cam, lifters ,timing cover and shit like that block is in good shape should get bored but still can reslug it if ya want to p/m me if interessted

I love how everyone hates on the FC simply cause its not the FD. All the haters should band together and collectively hate on those broke-ass FB’s (GSL-SE Targa 7 aside.13b ftw) :nod

thanks for bring back such a great topic

Much sarcasm…in you I sense!

how much does he want to sell it for my bf would buy it in a heartbeat, and we could prolly help with the towing

I’m selling it for $900. It’s located in Delmar, NY if you’d like to come take a look at it.

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=6700 <—link to thread

Why not buy the local one that Savanna RX7 is selling? Check the cars for sale on this site.

funny story PJB, this IS the car Savanna RX7 is selling, haha. I got a truck and trailer for him and it’s back in Albany already

I never wouldve known that

The car I’m selling is the car IROC is talking about. I’m the buddy whose RX7 blew a water seal hehe =D

Nothing a smallblock wouldnt fix