Buffalo/Angola

Hey I just joined a little while ago. I’ve been a member on moddedmustangs for a while and I love it, but I was just talkin to Chris Young from American Muscle and he recommended this site to me. I love talkin about cars and puttin them to use on the road, but on mm, theres not many people from my area. I live in Angola but I’m a student at UB. So anyone from around the area, fill me in with some cool stuff, I dont really know much about this site, or meets around the area, etc. Look forward to hearin from you guys!

I have a 2003 Mustang Gt, it’s got 4.10 gears, H&R springs, Koni Struts, fenderwell cai, mgw short throw shifter, full flowmaster exhaust, bbk tb and x pipe, 315’s out back, and a custom sniper tune. Not the fastest car out there but its plenty fun for me right now and this spring, Im going to be gettin some cams and doing some more suspension work.

Here’s some pics:

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx233/codycat91/Mustang/hid5.jpg

Welcome! :wave:

Plenty of meets coming up!

:tup: to driving that thing through the winter.

When and where and how can I find them?

hi!
i live in derby, well… kind of, but not technically lol

Oh ya? Well then you’re real close to me. I was actually lookin at a 92 tsi to buy last summer that was for sale in hamburg. You didnt happen to buy that one did ya? haha

Click into the Official Meets and Events forum. we have a spring GTG, Blown Euros meet in PA, A drag event and plenty more to come.

Oh and :wave: welcome.

Your pictures are not loading for some reason.

Welcome.

+1 on pictures not loading.

Hmmmm. Well here’s a link to the pics. http://s759.photobucket.com/albums/xx233/codycat91/Mustang/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ24
Am I just supposed to copy the IMG code from like photobucket? Thats what I did…

the link works.

Your pics were loading last night just fine for me :gotme:

Maybe it’s just your photobucket account.

That picture I posted was the IMG tagged image right off his photobucket account though.

Ya I copied and pasted the IMG codes last night…?

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Nice GTO btw

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

*Pics fixed

not sure, i bought my car november 09 i think, and i had it for sale since past spring lol. but the one u were probably looking at is much nicer looking haha

I live in Angola, how ya dun

Welcome man.

hi. i live in hamburg, “the town that friendship build”

I used to live in Angola, grew up there. How old are you, maybe I know you?

Anyway, welcome aboard. :tup: