Buffalo man politely steals $50 from bank, waits to be arrested

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/weird_news/13468303.htm

:gotme:

I always wondered why there are homeless people on the streets freezing in the cold. I would do this if I was homeless. I would do something to get caught and get put into a nice minimum security prison for the winter. Hibernation ftw!

they will prolly send him to the holding center for a few days and then to wende for a couple months

that’s actually pretty common.

ya i seen this the other night on the news…i couldent stop laughing…dude was prolley homeless and wanted to be warm and get some food for the holidays

yes. like the rest of you said. homeless people do it on purpose to have a warm place to stay over the winter.

And THAT is why i feel that our current prison system is too warm and cosey for criminals.

dumb yet smart :tup:

True in rochester, my criminal justice LOL teacher worked in the monroe county jail for years with the sheriffs office. The winter are big months, also every 5th Friday night when they do the “Pras Sweeps” hehe

My grandfather has been in prison for the past year on a wrongful accusation, but he had a shitty lawyer and went to jail, he should be out soon because of the evidence that proves he is innocent, but the man is going threw hell in there…not a plesent place to be at all. i have visited him a few times…he looks like he has aged 10 years.

that’s sad

Well, I am sorry and I feel for him,but you have to ask yourself if it is worth it to make it such a vacation for the real criminals just to keep the few wrongfully arrested people more comortable. More that anyhting, I think that he should be offered SOME compensation for what he has endured, but with this should come a much better “Prison” environment, a much less “vacationy” atmosphere No cable TV. No computers. Why do they get a recess time? Work should be forced and not paid. htey should have to work to pay for their time there, ie: 40 hours a week and you get a place to live, food, and maybe some time outdoors. 20 hours? you get 2 meals a day and a bed with no pillow. 10 hours? no pillow, 1 meal.

that funny, shoot he might even get help now to get a place and a job. That’s funny shit :lol:

Stay ultra-conservative on crime :tup: that way, when they execute the wrongfully accused and then find out they’re innocent, they can give the family a nice “Oops”

im with 98 red ex, good ideas for prisons. maybe that would cost us less damn tax dollars too. f bush