buffalo police exam

Its a joke… I applied too just for kicks, ill ace the exam and wont take the shitty ass job. Once I graduate ill be re-locating and getting a fed job most likely in the south or west coast. 20 years and full pention…thats what i’m talking about.

Buffalo is a shit hole with a horrible government, did anyone expect anything different??

Actually, Afrank, he’s in the army. And actually, Afrank, he’s very well-liked around these parts. So please shut up. You’re just making yourself look even worse.

thats just great corey schaffer arnt you just the coolest cat around im sure hes a great guy just like you but if he chooses to attempt to belittle me then i shall retailiate. And if i remember correctly i jus defended you a few days back in a different thread so maybe you should rethink which battles you want to fight. Becasue if you realzied who i was you wouldnt be talkin shit, and further more learn to read sarcasm nothin i said was violent, but merely pokin fun at someone who attempted to make an ass out of me, but hey what do i know im jus a guy who makes himself look worse when i defend you. Glad to see you havent changed since highschool still sticking your nose in other peoples business

HAHAAH you are black…

edit: so tempted to take this a step further, and really pull out the race card

OMG YOU KNOW HIS NAME!@#@#!@#!@#!@

Becasue if you realzied who i was you wouldnt be talkin shit

i personaly dont give a fuck who you are. your obviously a worthless piece of shit. way to bring highschool into this too. its obvious you havent chaged since highschool, because the shit your talking on here sounds no different then the shit that gets said in highschool

congrats, people like you give all noobs a bad name

idk if this is directed me so i refrain from passing judgement, but im curious to know where this is headed, what the race card you are going to pull will be?

ironic you say all of this i you that phrase becuase yet again i was friends with corey but he is unaware of who this is because i went away to school and yet again sarcasm is being taken for an apparent attack on someone i know whom i send my friends to to have their cars detailed but i guess like i just said i defended him but apparently you only saw part of my post. I thus must be a worthless piece of shit, as i now twice have been the attackee not the attacker but people dont seem to be ableto read the entire thread the one person whose feather i should have ruffled in this thread has no problem with the statement i made and you also had no problem with the statement i made but now im a piece of shit for defending myself, If that makes me a piece of shit that is something i am prepared to deal. If my choice of words is offending that is one thing to bitch about me handling a situation poorly but to start shit with me over defending myself, you got me:gotme:

Is that what you are trying to say?? My head hurts now, and I have no desire to continue on in this thread.

Edit: I’m not a grammar Nazi, but WTF!

i guess im left with a burning desire as you say, im just curious as to where you were headed, considering i have stated my distaste for the race card i just wondered what you wanted to say, I feel as though everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Edit: my grammar was incoherent in my last post thus i thank ILC for getting my point across

Uhm…Adam…it’s not difficult to figure out who you are. And I don’t recall saying anything negative about you…ever. And I don’t recall sticking my nose in other people’s business a whole lot in high school.

corey i just freakin said i was bein sarcastic. I also dont recall sayin anything negative about you i was just attempting to clarify my position and stand my ground. thus i dont know why you felt like you had to defend someone else?

Edit: this has nothing to do with highschool that was an ill attempt at a dumb joke that went no where fast.

well here lets try this … I’m going to say that same phrase 3 times, and you tell me which time was sarcastic, which one was said with a mad voice, and which one was said in an apathetic way

each of these is about a girl i know, one is a virgin, one is a total whore exGF, and one is a chick i met at a party that i had no interest in

that girls such a slut

that girls such a slut

that girls such a slut

which one was said sarcastically ???

SACASTIC TONES OF VOICE DONT WORK ON THE INTERNET DUMBASS!~!!!

point taken.

could have tried to put an upward inflection on it…

that girl’s such a slut?

My IQ just dropped 27 points by reading this thread.

Excuses meh whiled I gotted to learned the engrish againe…

Oh, there was that Cassandra incident. What was I thinking there…hm…I’d apologize if we crossed paths today…

I really meant that no matter what you do you’re going to look like the idiot to the rest of the forum. I’m glad you brought up high school because this forum is very much like an internet high school…

Anyway, as far as I know you didn’t pull the race card in high school very often, but other students made it seem that way. I missed most of junior year, and graduated in January of senior year so I don’t remember much. THANK GOD. But other than that one incident and maybe a few others, I don’t remember really starting much with anybody in high school. I don’t remember detailing your friends cars, either…

But back on topic. Affirmative action has arguably done more harm in regards to the performance of minorities than anything else. There’s always the looming threat of confirming the pestilential stereotype on a test/in a course/job related performance even after the minority member has been accepted into a position. It’s just not a very good system since it’s not very transparent.

I can say that im a lil foggy on the casandra incident(im assumin we are talkin cassie swan) if i said somethin ignorant im apologize plz recall i was 14 years old not that it justifies me bein a dick…as for detailing cars i told chris morales to see you about his cobalt but he said you guys had conflicting schedules an was never able to get it to you(but again i could be wrong in that aspect)

I digress like i said before affirmative action is a joke the idea was thought to be genuine but in the end it is a belittling process…It belittles the majority by making them feel as though their jobs are being given away to minorities, and it belittles minorities by making them feel as though they are not able to acheive a certain status without the help of others(the majority) either way it is a no win situation.

can we get a lock in here. PLEASE!

right…oh so confident you must be black

i cant really believe that a post i made got contrivirtual but the way i see it IS COMPLETE BULL SHIT that minorities have a greater pull in life than the regular old white guy. dont get me wrong if a black guy/peutro rican/mexicano/what ever is hired over me it better not be because he/she is a minority, it better be becasue the mother fuckers gpa is higer than me or because there just simply more qualified than me…excuse the spelling im loaded