small racial rant..

Yesterday in class we read an article on those two southern girls Lamb and Lynx Gaede.
Now, I do believe they are a bunch of raciest home schooled white trash fucks, and everyone in my class agreed.

It says that these girls are singing about white power and how good the white race is… SO FUCKING WHAT. Now when they cross the line and discriminate against other races, that is wrong.
But to say that they are proud to be white…what is wrong with that?

Blacks march is parades and have a god danm month dedicated to them, mexicans/spanish have parades all the time, I can think of a few other races that have parades/events to show that they are proud of their race…but how come every time a white person says
“I am proud to be white” he or she is automatically considered raciest.

And another thing i’d like to touch on.

Black people != african americans
you are not from Africa,nor were your parents or grand parents.
That is the same as me calling myself a european american because my ancestors are from europe. (hell I’m more european than most blacks are african because my parents are from germany)

I don’t want to come off as an ignorant fuck, and I believe racism is discussing, but people, come on.

does anyone else agree with me?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f312/Tonito44/ThatsRacist.gif

agree 100% White people aren’t allowed to be proud of being white, have white only clubs/schools, do anything that doesn’t include minorities. If we did or even tried to we’re racist. Any and every other race can set up any type of event with the reason for it being their ethnic background and its alright because they are PROUD of where they came from… but not us crackers

I wonder what would happen if someone made a TV station to compete with BET

Total double standard. Substitute any kind of special black organization or event with the word white. The united white college fund (and all of the other minority scholarships)? White entertainment TV? White History Month?

Good God Fry you are the master of posting

Umm…

im proud of being a greasy iti

:thankyou:

ron paul explains it so well. When they asked him about racism he said that the sooner we stop viewing people as being part of a group, the sooner the racism will stop. When you classify people into groups it further advocates racism instead of abolishing it.

Lol at the cmt.

i sorta agree. I have no problem with people being proud but saying your better for one reason or another is stupid in my book.

there are so many stereotypes out there that have no grounds.

like all poor black people are on welfare.

wheres the stats of white americans on welfare compared to black americans.

African Americans are people of African decent.
Italian Americans are people of Italian decent.
Irish Americans…

I think what you meant to say, Sedlmeier101 is American Africans who are American citizens originally born in Africa; the former describes the latter.

Now, does this thinking discourage us as being “Americans”, a bunch of mutts, etc? Sure it does but the more the country becomes the “melting pot” and less the “tossed salad” (hehe), those adjectives for us Americans will be dropped. Think about it, white or black, when someone asks you what you are, you bring up the roots of your roots rather than just saying, “I’m american…”

What about people from africa that are white? Or people who are black but not from africa?

If you are from South Africa, you are an African. Just like Russians can be Asians because they are from Asia. South Americans are Americans. It’s all screwed. hehe.

or black people that arent in America? I never heard of an African-Canadian

I agree. I read something about a year ago about one of the “african american” scholarship foundations tried to revoke their award to a white south african student who had moved to the US as a baby when he went to accept the award and they actually saw him.

Or what about the blacks in England? African Limies? African Brittons?

‘African American’ isn’t the PC term anymore since so many blacks that AREN’T from Africa were getting annoyed by it. The term is now just simply black. I don’t blame them either, it would be like someone calling me spanish american all the time when I’m italian.

I saw a funny skit by some indian guy(from india, not native american). He was talking about how the entire white population in america has been convinced they are racist even when most of them aren’t. It was a while ago so I can’t remember exactly how it went but it was something like this:

White dude:Your friend stopped by today.
Indian guy:Who?
White dude:I dunno, tall kid, curly hair.
Indian guy:Was he black?
White dude:Um, he could of been, I didn’t notice.
Indian guy:Leroy?
White dude:He didn’t say his name.
Indian guy:Dude, was he black?!
White dude:I guess it’s possible.

I was dying cause it’s so true, I actually used to be just like this. I felt racist for just describing someone by their skin color.

x2 totally agree, maybe in africa white people have parades, either way it is BS, one of my buddies back in highschool with me was black and he had a 77 overall avg, took no honors or APs, i on the other hand took about 7 of each courese and had a 93, but UB gave him a full ride including text books to major in psychology (wow thats hard! almost as hard as communications!), me? im paying 8 grand a year to watch other engineering majors drop like flies around me

Do you understand, they (black people) have one month. The white race basically has every other month to celebrate. There are many “white” clubs and many celebrations of holidays aimed towards the white race.

Who cares :gotme: Let the whites be proud, let the blacks be proud let the etc… you get the point.

If you racist it’s because your a fucking moron, more than likely half the people in the us are of mixed descent . Just be happy you live in the US and your alive, celebrate that/