Buffalo Police Safety Alert

:picard:

Yes! There’s a gang alert, so put a bunch of dudes in a truck with guns and drive around!

“No really officer, we’re not the bad guys. We’re LOOKING FOR the bad guys.”

“Right.”

At least you’re living up to your title! :stuck_out_tongue: :tup:

“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” (Edmund Burke)

If they have legal carry permits even if the cops did pull them over there isn’t a damn thing they can do.

What do you do, drive around in your yellow banana trying to rear end someone, only blowing out your tranny? :rofl:

:hugs:

shut up fggt

except in erie county everyone gets target/hunting to start out so they’d probably still get shit. the straight out carry is a bitch to get. :uhh:

Sounds great on paper.

gangs are about as cool as a bag of dicks…

+1 To target shooting

+1 To poor dumb people suck

+1 To cops jumping on this shit like free donuts, to try to stop it

-1 To the poor people who get the butt slammed

+1 When someone ends up shooting these scumbags

-1 To NYS gun control

Total = +4 NySpeed / ACB123 -2

I really really hate stupid poor people/society.

Oh and cops will give you a stupid hard time about having a gun in a car even if it is legit. I had a long gun (.22 rifle) in my vette and got pulled over for going 4 mph over the speed limit zee high way. The gun was sticking out between the seats…needless to say I was on the side of the road for 1.5 hours+ with a cop freaking out on me. He then asked my girlfriend how she liked dating a criminal… ? 8====D Head

nyspeed = 0

Total = +4 NySpeed / ACB123 -2

total = 0

I don’t see your point here

XYZ > 123 & ABC combined.

They do such extensive background checks they would never be “legally” consealing a gun, probably not even legally owning one. Plus a “new” gang? It takes sometimes over a year to get approved for a permit and that stands whether your a police officer or a criminal.

On WBEN Beach and Bauerly(sp) sounded like they had never heard of MS13.:bloated:

I have a friend that is an ICE agent in Texas and I have actually joked with him in the past to keep MS13 down there.:biglaugh:

They have a baaaad rep.

I was referring to ineedacar’s suburban full of vigilantes.

Was it in a case/not loaded?

lol yea good point, but if everyone had a carry permit there really isnt shit they could do…

i just think itd be fucking hilarious for 2-3 “gang” members to rear end a vehicle thinkin theyre bout to get it poppin and 7-8 dudes jump out shootin. i bet it will happen to, not necessarily me, but because of all the alerts… i bet people that regularly commute to buffalo the next few days that have carry permits that USUALLY dont carry, will.

fry, can you fix the title? im tired of looking at saftey.

I hate misspelled titles when im surfing at work. If they’re going to see me be unproductive, at least i can be gramatically correct

ohh, lol. Ya, either way thats not a good idea…

Thought about changing it to “sayfdi” alert to annoy you, but it would annoy me too.

If it gets too bad over there i have room for about 100 refugee’s if you need to flea. We had steak yesterday…just sayin.

I do love the beach…