Buffalo Real Estate Investors?

Anyone know of a REA group that meets in the buffalo area?

Looking to meetup with some like minded people, and bounce some real estate investing ideas off them.

There is some decent money to be made in the Niagara falls area buying apartment buildings or even 2 family units. They may not appreciate much, but many of the deals I have been looking at flow decent cash.

As someone with many Apt buildings in lockport and just bought 2 in the falls a few months back,I can’t agree with you more.The last one in lkpt I paid 60K for and it brings in 1700 a month.I’m actually going to be selling ones in lkpt and amherst and just concentrating on getting more commercial things as it is much easier.Pm me and I’ll set up a time when I can meet/talk to ya.
D

^^^

I just came into here to tell you to talk to this guy…

Derek is a stand up guy, and seems to know what he is doing…

I’m trying to get a few multi-units in Buffalo. looking for my first right now

Thanks Derek, I dropped you a line with my number. I appreciate it.

I’m in the wrong line of work. Fucking 9-5 sitting at a desk all day trying to get 5% instead of 3% and hopefully a promotion some day. :cjerk:

Being a slumlord sounds so much better. More money, less work (?), just more risk. I wonder if you can set up an LLC to buy rentals so that you aren’t risking your own dough?

Derek is definetly the man to talk to about this.

I should try to convince him to buy a garage so I can rent it from him :stuck_out_tongue:

You sure can. Only problem is a startup LLC will have a very hard time getting a commercial loan I should know. They put my financials through the ringer when I first did that and had to get a partner to go in on my first building. Whats even easier than being a slum lord is buying commercial properties, getting someone to sign a 10 year lease, then sell it for 5x what you paid because a commercial property with a good tenant in a long term lease is gold. Thats why all my company does is sell commercial real estate instead of residential. We also do construction management, property management, and tenant improvements. Let me know when you guys are ready to invest in some Vegas properties and make some real $$.

MJ Peterson?

I don’t know… all my research in this area told this is a good game for people with 6 figures to get to 7 figures and not a game for kids with 4 figures in cash to get to 6.