WTB: Investment housing/ multi-family units / apartment complexes

I am looking to buy real estate in the buffalo-niagara region. Interested in rental properties with many units. I perfer properties with tenents. Anyone with leads or anything please let me know.

As for pricing, it all depends on the property and condition.

Thanks!

talk to derek (mister0000000man) about that fo sho

pm krunkelstilskin (sp)

thanks for the replies guys. anything else?

very motivated… looking to buy within the next couple weeks.

Will buy multiple properties, if you’re looking for a quick sale please pm me.

theres a guy on craigslist giving 2 in buffalo away for free under the free section

^^^not even worth it both in the run down parts of the UB like east side housing, repairs are extensive, house is on the verge of being demolish.

Yeah I saw that and since I am just starting in this I wouldn’t want to do any major rehab.

Are you trying to buy from ppl on here or looking for advice?I have a couple I may be willing to sell as I found something in Florida that sparked my interest.really nice profit too.
PM will be sent later.
D

I guess both. I am new, so I’d like to learn as much as possible and also like to buy. I have a unique situation as I am young, and I have someone funding my investments.

What kind of cash do you have?The ones I have and would be interested in selling, bring in approx $3,300 a month.I would Want $150K for them which is a nice deal if you consider you will profit $1,000 a mo plus.Would only sell as I would walk away w/ about $120K cash that I could use in a new venture.
LMK if serious or PM me if you have any inv. ?'s
D

^ you’ll be hearing from me this spring when it’s time for me to buy a house

I am going to look at a 6 unit property building near UB south mostly occupied by students tomorrow. misteroman$$$ if you wouldn’t mind giving me tips and advice please do so. I’ll pm you my number. Thanks.

this is a 10 multiunit around the corner from me for $214k its on corner of parkdale and breckenridge check it out. i think its all occupied and fully leased out.

A little bit more then what I want to spend. duplexes are good too.