WNY Real Estate investor bus tour.

I’m trying to put this idea together with my brother.

He is a real estate agent with Farley Real Estate in Niagara Falls.

Most of his business comes from folks coming here to buy cheap houses, or duplexes, and renting them out.

People come from out of state and usually end up buying multiple income properties in one trip.

Anyways, as some of you may know, Western New York is a pretty unique area to buy real estate in.

Prices are so cheap, that it is very easy to find one that does cashflow, and rents around here are usually more than mortgages, another bonus for investors.

Right now, I’m in the process of putting together a bus tour to drum up some new business, and to get some like minded investors together to view some different properties.

We could do it on a saturday, and view 10-15 investment properties. He would have the keys to all the units, and investors could check them out to get a real feel for the area.

If anyone is interested in buying an investment property, and meeting up with like minded people, then drop me a line.

We don’t have any set dates, but we would like to do it in the spring time.

I would definitely be interested, as I am looking to get into investment properties within a year myself.

All aboard the slumlord express!

But seriously… do you have addresses?

Viewing properties with a bunch of other prospective buyers seems like a horrid idea for the buers.

Did you guys just watch that episode of 60 minutes tonight where the realtor in California had the bank repo bus? He was taking people throughout this neighborhood with dozens of forclosed houses in a little tour bus.

No actually I got the idea from a national real estate podcast that I have been listening to for a year or so.

The hosts setup bus tours, and they always have great results.

I will have to youtube for that old 60 minutes, thanks.

I giggled.
Free bump.

I wonder if they have great results because ppl feel pressured to buy something after they just came this far, or everyone else did, or some other lil subconscious reason? I could really see that happening which would be a great thing for you.
Let us know how it turns out

this is why shitty neighborhoods exist. people come from out of town, buy these places and rent them out. they make minimum repairs necessary, and neighborhoods stay on the decline.

i hope you stick to niagara falls, and don’t come to buffalo. people like you are one of the reasons that place isn’t getting any better.

^No jobs is the reason, this just a symptom of the problem.

i said one of the reasons.

slumlords aren’t symptoms, they’re problems in themselves.