Buffalo wing fest

Anyone going this weekend?

This will be my first time, cant wait to get all greasy and gain another 30!!!

There will be alot of black people there.

:fyi:

Last year I went towards the end of the night with a few people and we ended up getting a steam tray full of wings for free from some booth that didnt’ want to throw them out.

Fat Jay Wonch ftw.

I went last year and really wasn’t that impressed. The wings for all of the places are overcooked in one kitchen then distributed to the vendors to be sauced. The lines were atrocious, the beer was like $4, and I can get better wings by going to Duffs or any other local place any day.

I wont be there, but post up a review of how this year goes. Maybe they have learned from the cluster fuck of last year.

The scenery is really nice…

chicken bones on the ground as far as the eye can see…

now is that necessary?

Of course its necessary, who’s going to clean up if they’re not there?

i keeed i keeed!

haahahahahaha

hahahhaa. +karma you racist bastard.

http://users.adelphia.net/~cdabable/chickensuit.jpg

:rofl:

Well I was on the fence about it at first… Thank you for giving me that little push

Nick, I never noticed it. We were always out numbered. Ill be there. I do hate the lines. 2 years ago was the worst, it rained on the saturday so sunday was packed. They kept running out of wings too.

I’ll be there :tup:

mmmmm, beer and chicken wings

97 rock had WingFest which was much better IMO…cheaper and supported local places. Odds are I’ll still be hitting this up though.

theres alot of local places going to be there.

Went last year and ate from a few out of town places, but found myself using the rest of my tickets on the anchor bar stand. Only bad thing is the wings are grilled not fried, taste a little wierd.

of all those places u chose anchor bar?

damn, anchor bar=over rated

Ha ha ha well i was getting sick of the smell of cocoa butter, plus the out of town places sucked real bad. I just wanted to get some wings that i would actually enjoy. And yes, I agree, Anchor Bar is over-rated. Imperial Pizza has the best wings.

LOL I don’t know why but this made me laugh. I miss WNY wings.