Wing Festival

anyone going to the National Buffalo Wing Festival this weekend, i’ll be back in town and was thinking of going saturday.

www.buffalowing.com

thinking of it…although i just might goto Duffs and get the best wings in town

i wanna see the 90 lb. chinese girl stuff 20lbs. of wings into her body

It’s going to rain all day Saturday from the sounds of it. Thank you Ernesto.

possibly sunday b4 no frills

last time i ate at duffs, it was like eating buttery franks red hot.
that was all i could taste. it tasted so close, i have not been back since.

Bar bill in EA is where i like to eat wings :slight_smile:

the fam and I may be going to the wing thing…

you should go and try the buffalo chicken wing soup from danny’s south, its really good. i know i work there

If thats the one on Genesee :tup: I love that place. And the Chicken wing soup is flippin amazing!

so

you Know that

Not just a theory

i work at the one by the stadium in op, but its the same owners. and ive had the soup before its really really good. but too fattening.

ill be at the wing fest working…stop by and bring me a beer or two

bump, thinking about hitting this up today

:word: +1 i may try to go in the evening

That is honestly the main reason we go to the WingFest. The soup is amazing!!! We buy a ton to bring home.

Can you get the recipe for it??? We’ve tryied to make it at home, but it’s not the same.

best wings in the town of williamsville, you’re right! And thats about all.

went yesterday. wasnt bad as last year. Lines moved pretty good and no one was running out of wings. Wing Zone FTW

highlights were the hawg wings and wing soup. there were a lot of other good wings too though. all in all a good time.

Dannnnys is one of my fav restaurants ever… a million thumbs up to the wing soup!

Mmm I could sooo go for a huge bowl of that chicken wing soup right now uhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh drools

They have a good lunch special if you are in hamburg or cheetowaga