Buffalo Winter Tires - Where to buy

HEy you buffalo people
I’m going down to buffalo today/tomorrow to get some clothes and oero’s that are covered in icing.

I’ve looked into baileys tires, but it seems like he is too busy to pick up the phone.

Anyone know any other places near the boader that would be good for grabbing some winter tires?

I’m curious of this too actually. When I was researching a couple years ago, I found Mr.Tire. But I dunno if their over priced compared to some smaller local shops.

tread city tire in north tonawanda will probably be the cheapest

Swerve motorsports = site vendor with a great rep

Its hard to find 265/50/20

So get some non-retarded for snow tire sized rims? I’m guessing based on that size it’s a TBSS, which will take down to a 17" rim.

x2. They also have a location in Cheektovegas now not far from the Galleria.

This. And I feel you on trying to get TBSS tires without giving up an arm and a leg. Remember that quite well.

Who wants to put 17’’ wheels and tires on a car that has OEM 20’s
Id rather break the bank

Fox Tire also has a really good selection of big sizes. Unfortunately a lot of them are blades for the east side crew, but they have to get around in the winter somehow…

I would, and anyone else taking tirerack’s suggestion:

http://www.tirerack.com/snow/WinterPackageMain.jsp?autoMake=Chevrolet&autoModel=TrailBlazer+SS&autoYear=2009&autoModClar=AWD

17’s on a TBSS look like shit. Makes it look like a conventional run of the mill I6. The 20’s are the only thing that stand out.

I never put winter tires on my tbss ever. It got through the snow just fine. But if you need some call up swerve and see what Paul can do for you.

This. Getting some snows put on my mom’s car tomorrow from them.

swerve and carnut have always treated me well

+1

Wow that tire size sucks. Would a 245/60/20 or 255/55/20 fit? Those are like $175 each on tirerack for snows.

just a tid bit of info you can drop ship snows from tire rack to my shop

20" rims in the winter just seems crazy to me.

Forget how dumb you might think they’ll look. It’s winter now so you have to be worried about utility not fashion and function over form.

When everyone is snowed in with no power and nowhere to go, no one is gonna care about your rims. Lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Heaven forbid someone thinks you drive a regular trailblazer! lol

If all they notice are the rims, they probably don’t know what a TBSS is anyways.

Just get steelies and a big SS windshield banner.

IMO it’s totally acceptable for a nice car to ride on steelies in the winter.