Build this this pc simulator !!

I want it!

Adam build one now!!!

LOL that’s the one I want to build this winter. I have all plans and made some drawings for my modifications. The software is free too :slight_smile:

yea free software, works awesome with LFS

but i dont think i got the money or resources to build a cockpit with actuators like that :frowning:

BUT if your going got do that, why the fuck dont you have 3 huge screens in front of you!!!, a dinky 19 inch or w/e it is is just pathetic… !!

not sure what wheel that is, but looks kinda cheese too !

if that’s hydraulic then we got this… i bet i can make it alot faster than it is in the vid! we can simulate a hopper so i don’t have to actually work on mine! :rofl

my bad its not hydro powered

its using electric motors, thats why its so slow

if i was going to do one, i wouldnt do it like this, too much effort for what it is, the hydrolic ones are way nicer

:rofl saves you $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You guys dont get it, the electric motor setup is nice, but is slow, I modified the design to use similar “wiper motors” but with chain and sprockets and the whole cockpit would be able to tilt 90deg in all directions and work faster! He can’t use a huge screen because it has to clear the framework when tilting. I plan on using my 25" monitor if I ever go though with the build. BTW it would cost probably around $500 to build it.

Wayne you know about electric motors, yeah the motors are rated for 12V, but who in their right mind would actually run it at 12? Fuck it, 96V, you got batteries Wayne!!

fuck man! you can only run that kinda voltage for a split second… you hold the switch and you set shit on fire! trust me. :slight_smile:

but seriously… when the fuck are you coming back so i can own all your silly asses at cod4 LAN.

Haha, come on Wayne, you use some solenoids or relays! :bh:

I’ll probably be coming back late next week, not sure on the date yet.

yea i use 12v motorcraft solenoids … you still can’t hold the switch though… poof!

i’m filling that open bay next weekend … ask ur bro! :D:D:retardclap

Lol, buy a switch that’s rated for what you’re running!

caddy? :ohsnap

maybe